Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo: I’m not Kaido!! That eruption just now was the curtain closing on the supreme commander of the Beasts Pirates Kaido!!

WAIT DOESNT MOMO HAVE THE VOICE OF ALL THINGS

KAIDO JUST FUCKING DIED TO A VOLCANO
Idk but with this I'm 100% confident the actual battle for Wano is over except if somehow Oda has the goal to make the new shogun look like an incompetent dipshit in front of his people lol

Which data? The data you don't check since 2014??

You should try something else, at least I spend those 5 minutes reading the chapter weekly so I know what I'm talking about.
I'm referring to which users seem more reliable based off a matter of forum statistics.

If I want to empower my knowledge in a solid way I know I have to check Conquistador instead of Shishio to have the better chances to get it right.

I'm referring to which users seem more reliable based off a matter of forum statistics.

If I want to empower my knowledge in a solid way I know I have to check Conquistador instead of Shishio to have the better chances to get it right.
Why don't you try reading it yourself, create a personal opinion and then confront it with other users?

I agree with @ConquistadoR on most topics, and that's because we both read indipendently and confront each other.
Not cause I (or him) read his (or my) posts and absorbe his (or my) argoment as mine (or his).

We HAPPEN to ageee cause we READ and have similar interpetation processes (cause it's sstill a manga, not science).

The only thing i dont like about Akainu is that his power is boring. It doesnt have any application other than burning and melting stuff. If only it's more versatile like Goro2, i may like him more

Status
Not open for further replies.