Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Oh fuck so big mom isnt there? Perfectly sets up for her showing back up in elbaf, kaido is actually fucking done to a volcano

Hahaha. ZKK faggots are more laughable.

And their conversation about their Grandmaster is a joy to watch like kids playing on the playground. lol
I just love the delusion of the deniers when even a little thing in the manga moves and they immediately somehow process ZKK is dead ahead of time:myman:

You weren't right about Zoro being top tier since TS or above Luffy
You weren't right about Orochi being top tier
You weren't right about Zoro surpassing or equalling Oden
You weren't right about Kaido accepting Zoro as Monster Samurai/Oden 2.0

And above all, the biggest L : ZKK didn't happen
Except ZKK and, can you find where I said those things ?

Posr skip above luffy, yes he was. Proof manga.

What oden did to kaido ? A scar, tell me who did that again ? Did oden defeated kaido ? Lol.
what oden did to kaido in term of feats that zoro couldn't ? Got one shot ?

But I accept about the fact I was wrong about ZKK, and I won't delete my account unlike some people. But wait if Zkk is really over or not.

Now tell me jo_ndule how many accounts have you created since wano started? Because if there is someone who got multiple L this arc was indeed you. That's why one piece sucks for you, that's why wano is garbage and that's why you went multiples time afk and deleted all your accounts. Am I right ? You are not placed to talk.

"CoC for elites", suddenly no word about coc at all :milaugh:

Zoro Cut Kaido. Useless, no effect, and just fan service, others cut Kaido too.
Zoro fought Kaido, others did too.
Zoro able to scar Kaido. Oden did it too. Something in common? ENMA.
Capable to Kill Kaido, No F way. Kaido was hit by Zoro's strongest attack and all he got is a papercut. Kaido dodge and attack because he both BM and Kaido noticed Enma. lol. Come on delusional zorotard.
COC. Yeah cool. Don Chinjao has COC too. So what? lol
1 on 1 after rooftop. Thanks Minks Steroid the mummy became useful and fight an opponent he can take on.

Hakai? What hakai? Is it a term invented by Zorotards to hype the combined attack of Yonko who are just toying around? lol He blocked it for 1 second and ended up being saved by Law. What is there to be proud of? lol
At least he didn't die, got a power came from nowhere and took multiples L unlike someone.
A paramecia becoming a zoan after an awakening :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.