Current Events Kaidou and his 30000 men lost a war to a raid force of 5400

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The only bad part about the end of this war is that we have to wait two more weeks for the “Raid will fail” collective to finally shut the fuck up since Kaido’s defeat wasn’t “confirmed” at the end of 1049…and the only bad part about the middle of the war was *passes out from preemptive exhaustion*

The only bad part about the end of this war is that we have to wait two more weeks for the “Raid will fail” collective to finally shut the fuck up since Kaido’s defeat wasn’t “confirmed” at the end of 1049…and the only bad part about the middle of the war was *passes out from preemptive exhaustion*
The moment the Tobi Roppo and Lead Performers were falling one by one was when it should be clear the raid's not failing.

Well, harsh but in a certain way it's true.

If I were the world government, I would shit myself if I were to fight Joyboy and his Red hair's level crew plus the future world strongest swordsman, plus an alliance of natural born monsters like Minks, Samurais, Kuja, maybe Giants and other fighting tribes, maybe the remnant of some Yonkous crews and several new world's crews, the Revolutionary army and finally one or two ancient weapons.

Luffy's destiny always has been to turn the whole world upside down, what do you think a mere Yonkoy represents to him (after an appropriate growth after 25 years of serialization)?

MC juice unfortunately
you know similar circumstances would occur when the war with the world government happens
I hope not as that’s the time when Oda can be as climactic as he wants to with the series. I’d be surprised given all the reveals and drama that is to come. Fans will be generally more invested as there will be characters involved that we know and love (or hate).