General Mafia General Chat

Finished the test, I am neither the character you described or flowers lol.
unexpected results, u got the same as Ratchet haha
which one of u is the real albedo @Ratchet

Broki:

[Passive - Pet] If Broki ever tries converting [Flower] or if the player with the Flower role gets killed, she will kill and revive her for the lolz and get her abilities and vote power as well as a Neighbour Chat for the rest of the game.

:josad:.
good times when u thought i was cult and got a chat with u lmao, this would be kinda funny heh

She needs a conditional kill where she can kill people who didn’t vote the previous day.
seems very in-character, i'd approve of it
would become a bit tricky in the later stages of the game tho, maybe normal kill on ppl who voted and superkill if someone didnt vote at all haha

unexpected results, u got the same as Ratchet haha
which one of u is the real albedo @Ratchet

good times when u thought i was cult and got a chat with u lmao, this would be kinda funny heh

seems very in-character, i'd approve of it
would become a bit tricky in the later stages of the game tho, maybe normal kill on ppl who voted and superkill if someone didnt vote at all haha
You: "I'm actually Cult!"
Me: "Fml."

Emil

Certified Memelord
here link~
u seem chaotic like childe, cute like razor, and maybe a bit smth of venti
idk where id put u but ur guess seems close to what id expect u to get lol
not even kidding i actually got razor LOOOL

its pretty scary accurate too wtf

Your Result:
Razor

You often feel so lost and alone. You know that you have a lot of skill and potential, but you don't quite know how to use it, and feel alone in your struggles. People aren't able to understand you, and you don't fit in well with most. However, when people get to know you, they see that you have a lot of joy in your heart for the little things, although you tend to guard yourself most of the time. Those close to you mean everything to you, and you almost feel pointless without them. You need to learn to find your identity separate from those you care for, although the right companion will encourage this independence you need. People have picked you up while you were down in the past, and you feel like it's your job to return the favor. However, don't push yourself too hard, because your health is just as important. You have a great number of skills and are a lot more intelligent than people think, so try to let that show, and don't let people's opinions of you get in your head, because they don't know what you have gone though to become who you are today.