is ZKK gonna happen?

• It's inevitable

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • It's impossible

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • *imagine there's some TAC joke in here*

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
An user named Mehmet shared this on Discord and I asked if he had shared it here, he said no and also said I could, so I will, because what better place to share the Ultimate ZKK theory if not in the ZoroGen forum itself? :cheers:

Enjoy it sword bros, this one is big :catblush:

Oh God, it's like been approached by some Jehovah's Witnesses asking you to talk about their creed and offering you those weird Brochures.

No thanks man :gonope: Wano is over :goyea:

Chapter 51 ---> Roronoa Zoro Falls into The Sea
Chapter 151 ---> The Skies of Drum
Chapter 951 ---> Rampage (Kaidou & Big Mom meet & then Fight)

Chapter 52 ---> The Oath
Chapter 152 ---> Full Moon
Chapter 952 ---> Hiyori & Kawamatsu (Onimaru explained that Wano's Misfortune happened because of Sword God's Wrath)

Chapter 60 ---> Propriety
Chapter 160 ---> Spider Cafe At 8 O'Clock (Dusk Time)
Chapter 960 ---> Introducing Kozuki Oden

So we have:

1051 ---> Fall of Roronoa Zoro + Skies of Drum + Kaidou/Big Mom's Rampage
1052 ---> Oath + Full Moon + Sword God Mentioned
1060 ---> Propriety + Meeting at Dusk + Kozuki Oden's Introduction Callback

I won't make any conclusions from these, nor including them in ZKK Theory, but they are definitely very very interesting Titles & References

An user named Mehmet shared this on Discord and I asked if he had shared it here, he said no and also said I could, so I will, because what better place to share the Ultimate ZKK theory if not in the ZoroGen forum itself? :cheers:

Enjoy it sword bros, this one is big :catblush:

Appreciate it but HOLY SHIT, people really spend so much time and effort on something like this, they got a lot of free time on their hand or are just too much into the manga (not healthy) at all.

Zoro as Rama? You are a joke if you believe this. Do you know the background of Rama in Ramayana? He is the annihilator of Asura. He is the exact opposite of Zoro.
Zoro isn't an Asura, dumbass.
As a matter of fact, Kaido is an Oni, that's his race and Zoro wants to became the King of Hell, the Onis boss, now you can keep pretending that a character is a Hindu god or demon because of how they name one attack. :kobeha:

Last edited: