LoL i think Sanji will beat Momo once he sees him as a grow up man

Sanji just kept to himself all the times Momo hug Nami and Robin, or took a bath with them, squeezing himself on their tits, and pissing Sanji off

Now Sanji has no excuses

I mean, will Momonosuke forget he isn't a child anymore, and proceed to hug Yamato, Nami or Robin like he used to do before?

Yeah Oda isn't missing a chance for that to happen by any means :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

C

Cruxroux

he is not a kid anymore. he has to take the responsibility he has the body of an 28 years old adult , he has the same powers as Kaido , he can command Zunisha , he has one of the best oberservation haki out there , and i am pretty sure he will learn ruyo soon enough , and if i have to guess Zoro will help him and his sword will have some weird ability like Enma's that would help him use his ruyo. he for sure will have CoC haki too. he shoud be now about a yonko commander power-wise.
Are you out of your mind? Same power as kaido? All he did in the raid was cry and make fire clouds at the last moment. Only thing he can do is voice of all thing that's it. If oda makes him the shogum of wano it would be such an asspull move. Hiyori would do better than him. She Suffered too. And observation haki? It was voice of all thing this whole time. That's **** don't know H of any haki. CoC? Excuse just what part of that guy tells you he will have CoC. People do awaken young like doflamingo and Ace. But they awakened it at the moment of Death. Same with momo he had the golden chance to awaken it at an execution. But he didn't rather he cried.

Momo isn't even side character after wano unless he joins. Or in the final war we will be needing it.

I really don’t want 3 new crew mates. How are they even going to interact with the rest of the crew. Oda already can’t do proper interactions with 3/4 of the crew and now you want to introduce 3 more

C

Cruxroux

Oden didn't know anything about how is country works but he was still candidate for Shogun
He was fuckin 30 years +. Do you understand how deep the character oxen was. Also He never inspired to be a shogun. Unlike momo. He saw his father reign for years and other daimoyos too.

C

Cruxroux

I really don’t want 3 new crew mates. How are they even going to interact with the rest of the crew. Oda already can’t do proper interactions with 3/4 of the crew and now you want to introduce 3 more
Except for jimbei I won't accept anyone. Yamato may join for the final voyage like Oden but momo is pointless. In strawhat. There's nothing he can do that straw Hats can't. He can command zunesha but zuesha Won't stick with him all the time. It would be such a bothersome.