Even with Conqueror's Flow Zoro couldn't even scratch King as long as he kept his durable form.
The fight only ended because King couldn't keep this form for ever, which is why he got one-shot.

So I wouldn't use that as an argument.

I think the two are really close and we'd have to know more about them.
This is wrong. Chapter 1035 Zoro cut King even with his flames on. So beginner level conquerors coating is able to cut King with his flames on. Imagine conquerors coating that has been constantly used against the strongest character in one piece. It's gonna take King out in 1 hit

That's not my main point of my argument dumbass
Your point about Yamato having Conqueror's Flow for years is pure speculation (just look at Ace who also used Conqueror's as a child), and your point about Yamato having an hybrid form is dumb because King also has one.

That's why I didn't address those.

The point about Zoro's haki was much more logical which is why it would have made sense if it were the main point.

If you said she had awakening (which she may have, I don't know), it would have been a really great point. But talking about her hybrid form as if it were a form or an asset of hers that we still had yet to see, or as if it was special, is not a good point at all.

Chopper has an hybrid form as well.