Better feats? It's simple really an injured Zoro cut kaido (before advanced coc) permanently. A healthy hybrid Yamato using advanced coc did not even injure him.

A Zoro cut through his blast breath while Yamatos breath was over power by kaidos.

Yamato was unable to over power her father's atttacks while pre advanced coc Zoro was able to over power kaidos dragon twister etc
I personally think Yamato has better feet.

Did i say he was bad?

I said i liked him

but i think his existence is bad for the story, because it completely outshines and takes away the importance of most of our main characters

Tell me how that is wrong
That is wrong because his existence doesn’t stop Oda from actually focusing in on his MCs

and Law isn’t even half the shit you described. His maps (which are from Bepo) are trash. Zoro is shown to outshine Law when they’re together and his crew is weak.

Did i say he was bad?

I said i liked him

but i think his existence is bad for the story, because it completely outshines and takes away the importance of most of our main characters

Tell me how that is wrong
Not everything needs to be exclusive to MC especially in such a vast world. Hell the straw hats already far outshine the heart pirates as it is, you have to stop pointing fingers at Law

That is wrong because his existence doesn’t stop Oda from actually focusing in on his MCs

and Law isn’t even half the shit you described. His maps (which are from Bepo) are trash. Zoro is shown to outshine Law when they’re together and his crew is weak.
if Zoro outshines Law

than why does a big chunk of the fanbase say Law would defeat Zoro?

There are more than enough enemies and stuff to do for every straw hat, it's not Law's fault if they don't shine but Oda.
Oda didn't allow Usopp to beat a single number, wtf?
Exactly

Law as missing for an entire arc and he still couldn’t give Sanji a fight in WCI. Law wasn’t even top 5 in panel time yet he couldn’t give the straw hats actual meaningful fights and story arcs jn Wano