Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You lost your fucking touch with reality.

You compared people going at you for saying Yamato will join to something that impacter your real life experience.

Touch some fucking grass.
The way you and others foam at the mouth when the FICTIONAL CHARACTER is mentioned, that feels pretty real to me…and I’m drawing on my own experience when an actual senile person ran the free world, you can miss me with that pearl clutching shit. You get to own every fucking thing you’ve said here now, my friend.

Yamato's joining solves a lot of power level questions and puts things into perspective.

Regardless of how strong she is compared to Sanji, I doubt the crew's original dynamic is gonna change. So he'll eventually surpass her even if he's currently weaker. I think it's only a matter of time before he too gets CoC.
Oda didn't give her a complete 1v1 this arc. Imo that's likely because he's saving her true strength for a future arc. Its the same thing with Jinbe, who like yamato, was also supposedly going to destroy the m3.
Then what happened? Zoro and sanji got power ups, Jinbe didn't, and Oda literally confirmed that Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's wings.

The m3 has existed since east blue and Oda isn't going to break it for Yamato. Next arc Zoro and Sanji will get power ups, Yamato won't, and Oda will yet again confirm that Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.