Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
N°2 noodle. Oda ain't drawing a cover with all n°2 few weeks before to change it again.

Take your another L :myman:
Zoro can still be Luffy's right hand even if Yamato is stronger. She's not going to stay stronger anyway, I only think she's stronger right now because she uses coc coating attacks casually with no adverse effects vs zoro being on a timer before it starts killing him. If Zoro gets to the point where he can use coc coating casually he goes above her again

Let me explain this to you in layman's terms. Your CoC is directly proportional to your overall strength. So your skill at handling CoC doesn't make your Haki stronger; you just utilize it better than someone who just awakened it. Two, Yamato CoC is so weak that her attacks are less effective on her father than Rooftop Zoro's; meaning Zoro can already match her without CoC. So if Zoro can already match her before CoC gets CoC which is directly proportional to his overall power level, then it's only natural he'd surpass far surpass her after getting CoC.

Basically, Zoro overwhelms her with his attacks even if she's better at controlling CoC, which I highly doubt because Zoro displayed no difficulties at handling CoC whatsoever. You totally pulled that Ryou and better CoO out of nowhere but if he has a powerful CoA, then her attacks wouldn't be weaker than Zoro's CoA attacks despite her stacking her attacks with CoA and CoC. I am not saying Yamato gets stomped by Zoro or anything. She is strong enough to hold her own against any given character in the series, but Zoro is in a class of his own. His number two status is undisputed in the crew.

Zoro doesn't need to deplete his Haki to use CoC. Where did you even get that from? The Haki depletion he was talking about is CoA. Zoro has no issues using CoC whatsoever. Better control does not indicate stronger Haki as far as it concerns CoC. Even Luffy is less experienced than her; is she better than him?

Zoro doesn't know he has CoC. That on top of the fact that Luffy had to figure out what Kaido was doing before he could use the same technique and yet he knows exactly what he is using.

If Zoro was capable of using Advanced CoC all along why did he wait until he was out of options to use it. Why was Enma the trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.