Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro can still be Luffy's right hand even if Yamato is stronger. She's not going to stay stronger anyway, I only think she's stronger right now because she uses coc coating attacks casually with no adverse effects vs zoro being on a timer before it starts killing him. If Zoro gets to the point where he can use coc coating casually he goes above her again
if zoro was using adv coc casually
he would be closer to oden than yamato

yamato was casually using adv coc when she still believed luffy not her, was the person strong enough to take down kaido. keep in mind luffy just learned how to use it too.
I think its a flawed way to look at this .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Once again you are talking about AP and lethality
Her CoC isn't weak, you simply a trol who can't understand a thing about CoC and adcoc

Zoro has enma and all he could do was leave a papercut scar which Kaido did bother to hype

Write whatever you like,
Yamato can stall kaido 1v1 for 15 min and be praised for her strength
Current zoro still can't replicate that
Generally speaking, AP is what determines a winner ultimately most of the time. OP fights end with the enemies putting each other's moves against one another to decide the winner. That's how Yamato vs Kaido, Zoro vs King, and Luffy vs Kaido ended. So of course, AP would be the most important factor as the difference b/w them in other states isn't too big to make a difference. I mean, they're both very skilled weapon users who excel in raw fighting skills and Haki.

Why would I troll? She literally couldn't harm her father while Zoro can, without CoC that is. Her CoC is not weak in general but it's weak enough that Zoro can surpass her in the offense without his own CoC. The fact that you have to lowball Zoro's Rooftop feats to highlight Yamato just proves where she stands in comparison to him. Most high tiers are capable of holding off top-tiers for a while. I don't get why some of you act like it's such an impossible task.

Status
Not open for further replies.