Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It’ll never be over in the hearts of those who don’t know when to give up…I thank them for their service and will take great pleasure in dismantling them soon enough :cheers:

Sure, but, like…she can clone herself at will and create wings out of newly sprouted limbs, seeing the word “normal” used to describe her feels like a misnomer, that’s all :kayneshrug:
true her powers are weird and bizarre I was just using pokemon logic lol

the greatest shogun, lmfao, compared to who?
the kozuki's shoguns were mid af.

-sukiyaki's father: almost died without leaving an heir, his daimyos conspiring behind his back.
-sukiyaki: a weakling nobody who couldn't control and disowned his only heir, and was overthrown by a hag and an idiot, he was so trash and insignificant that his daimyos couldn't recognise the fake from the real.
-orochi: a dumb, weakling, coward, who ruined the country.

the shogun GOAT bar is way too low.
But Imagine a swordsman shogun with Kaido's powers. Dont be disingenuous

You're coping. Since when does it mean shit who Kaido send after Yamato?
Kaido also send Jack after Luffy and Law and the guy would've gotten washed against Law alone.

Kaido didn't even waste a second using Hybrid + Adv CoC against Yamato while he used his Base against the Scabbards and SN. She factually wasn't beaten by him despite him stating that he's fighting with the intent to kill her.

I can't understand those that push their own agendas over what characters say. If Kaido says he's serious and wants to kill her us then he didn't play tag.

I don't see Zoro trading blows with Kaido for long tbh. He has the lethality and AP but King was already ragdolling and overpowering him physically, Kaido would be 10× worse.

Yea he will do much better in putting damage on Kaido.
i don't think law could beat jack with out awakening
even with awakening i dojn't think he can beat any yc1 with out help YC aren't slow as turtle like bm they will dodge

no matter how strong you think she is she has a myth zoan defeating her isn't easy
i don't think he was really trying to kill her

problem is that character in op will say things but wont do it if you think he was seriously going for kill its fine you have your reason and its Valid

i think he can do that kaido ap isn't that good like it or not and zoro has monstrous endurance he will take much more damage than yamato but will do way more more damage to kaido

also i don't think yamato has ryou so maybe because of that she wasn't able to do much damage even with AdCoC

to be fair king kicked him it wasn't power struggle problem was that he wasn't able to damage king also he is lunarian and ancian zoan you are underestimating his physical power to much kaido isn't that much above him in term of physical power and to be fair zoro didn't get that much of damage from king he was just Tired honestly enma was bigger problem for him in that fight

like what gyukimaru said zoro is wide open when he is attacking

Maybe I do. I don't think it's happening at all though, imo there's a 0% chance the raid fails and if it does fail then I guess im just retarded
Or no one is retarded, it's just speculation.. lt goes against One Piece's very essence to believe Wano is ending happy without a hitch.. You're settling for a crappy Carrot character right now..

I see that some have trouble with Oda's writing
Zoro on the roof in 1v1 would have done better than Luffy before 1044, Oda had to put a spoke in his wheels because he himself was afraid that the arc would end too quickly
He saved SN, fought Enma and Kaido (didn't even take care of Big Mom personally because he had to give Kid and Law some screen time later)
If everyone was 100% now, no one would be stronger than Zoro in Onigashima

Status
Not open for further replies.