Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not just that
but unfortunately am not too sure sanji could perform similarly or better against kaido which isnt at all his fault
he just didnt come across kaido the entire arc .

sanji atm should be close to the likes of marco post PU
i think law, zoro, yamato ofc are above that by some margin
defence wise sanji probably is strong enough but ap wise im not sure ifrit jambe can do much damage to kaido its more of a match up problem for him than not being strong enough

In the history of one piece, only luffy act 1 a yc lvl got one shotted by kaido. But we all know it was for plot.

Others actually (marco, Ben, vista, jozu, King, Queen, kidd, law, yamato, zoro) all did or looked well against admirals and yonkou and weren't fodders. Oden and Rayleigh were not yonkou nor admirals but the commanders of their crews and even them did really well against wb, kaido, Roger, kizaru.

But lots of people will never accept it.
Exactly. Its like people think EOS Zoro or Sanji two admiral to Yonko level individuals would be neg diffing their current self.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Speaking of which where is everyones favorite clown @dizzy2341 ?
Somewhere very, VERY sad, I gather :gokulaugh:
Dismantling what, big guy?
Yamao asks to join, when the chapter's title is "Shogun of Wano Kozuki Momonosuke"? Sooner you realize this isn't coincidence, the better.

:risitasad:
Gonna be a long, cold, lonely few weeks for you, Jerami…so par for the course, I imagine :hapnoel:

AL sama

Red Haired
Dismantling what, big guy?
Yamao asks to join, when the chapter's title is "Shogun of Wano Kozuki Momonosuke"? Sooner you realize this isn't coincidence, the better.

:risitasad:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
They've been taking those for a while now. Only a few are finding it hard to accept reality.
its almost time for those few to hit the mail in the coffin

What the fuck is BB going to do/get to "overshadow" Wano events and increase his strength/bounty? This shit is gonna be big as fuck, and I don't see anyone commenting
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.