Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more info is revealed the less i understand why all the teasing regarding Yamato.

Before the spoilers it seemed like she already joined and was hanging out with the crew on the sunny, but with the info that we have it just seems like more of the same? Obviously a step on the right direction, but no reason for Yamato to be trending on Twitter lol.

Especially if it turns out that this is the only interaction she has with the crew.

Man it's gonna be so fun guessing SH match up against the BB pirates, as well as their DFs
So far only 3 concrete match ups are
- Luffy vs Blackbeard
- Zoro vs Shiryu
- Usop vs Van Augur
The rest could still be up to debate
:pepebusi:

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

The more info is revealed the less i understand why all the teasing regarding Yamato.

Before the spoilers it seemed like she already joined and was hanging out with the crew on the sunny, but with the info that we have it just seems like more of the same? Obviously a step on the right direction, but no reason for Yamato to be trending on Twitter lol.

Especially if it turns out that this is the only interaction she has with the crew.
People already decided she has joined. Everything from here will be hilarious

Well there was a lot of talk about Yamato changing her mind about joining Luffy before Onigashima ended so

H

Herrera95

Man it's gonna be so fun guessing SH match up against the BB pirates, as well as their DFs
So far only 3 concrete match ups are
- Luffy vs Blackbeard
- Zoro vs Shiryu
- Usop vs Van Augur
The rest could still be up to debate
:pepebusi:
Robin and the fox girl too.

Yamato dying would be the "suprise wano ending" the editors were talking about
that would be cool
but like ZKK I think Oda doesn't have the balls
imagine how much figurines and merch Yamato and her big bazongas will sell
big bazongas -> she won't die
It would be so cool. Oda makes this character who everyone loves only to kill her off and to cement Kaido as an extremely dangerous threat

Status
Not open for further replies.