Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called having a character arc

Zoro went from being a lonewolf who believed he was ready to beat Mihawk -> to man dedicated to his captain and understands he needs to be a lot more stronger.

Yamato has not left her point A at all
I know it's been going for a long time but you do realize we just met her this arc right? Whi knows maybe momo will tell her to be herself and quit pretending to be his dad or some shit, I'm just saying wano was a lot bigger than just a character arc for Yamato but I think oda did a good job of adding the details that were needed. And Yamatos moment of knowing she had to get stronger to actually achieve her goal was when she met ace, even though she wasn't a part of the picture for us she was training in the timeskip like everyone else except she was on the kaido prisoner regimen that luffy and kid went through for years just waiting on luffy so they could take down kaido and she could fulfill her dream of traveling with the king of the pirates like oden did.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
LMAOO

are you a girl? .. ok thats quite a start there
ONE PUNCH MAN... WOW..

what quality of Onepunch were you drawn in by.

not a bald man punching Patrick's and Squid wards right?

the opening?
I liked the outrageousness of it, especially whenever the villains are going through their whole monologue while Saitama is just there like (⊙_⊙)

the opening is such a banger too

also mumen rider my beloved

I liked the outrageousness of it, especially whenever the villains are going through their whole monologue while Saitama is just there like (⊙_⊙)

the opening is such a banger too
I have practically mastered mimicking the opening whenever it plays

reminds me of the sea king and the purple trash monster.

this also reminds me that i have to catch up to the manga soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.