Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This spoiler of page 6 conversation, seems there's still a chance that yamato is not joining straw hat though..

- SH already too powerful , its better to seeing protagonist have challenge though
- SH have too many fan fave characters causing hard to split screen time
- yamato is similar to katakuri as big mom successor
- there are sooo many ex beast pirates member that obviously need a leader
- ex 3 old yonkou pirates from rocks era can be SH ally instead (yamato's ex beast pirates, katakuri's ex big mom pirates, marco's ex whitebeard pirates)
- yamato character main goal since meet ace is only want to go out and explore by herself though..then expanded to became kozuki oden, which oden goal is explore world (oden aleady did with wb & roger) then open wano..seems those goal doesn't fit with upcoming SH arc to defeat blackbeard (and shanks there as BB rival that inflict the eye scar) and then VS world government (assisting luffy's dad & bff sabo revolutionaries army), etc..

Page 6
Yamato: anyway! I’m “Kozuki Oden”! Also known as Yamato! And I’ll be joining you on your ship from now on! Nice to meet you all!!

Nami&Usopp: what?!
Franky: you want to be one of us?!
Brook: yohoho I’d say yes ♥
Sanji: big yes ♥
Robin: haha what an interesting one ♥

Jinbe: you can say that, but as long as it’s not coming from the captain it’s not settled

Yamato: you are right…I wonder if Luffy is alright..
His battle, his appearance…it was all so thrilling!
Hey! Who said you guys can run?!

Beasts Pirates: eeek!! young master Yamato we don’t want to be slaves!!

who said that Franky and Jinbe are anti Yamato? Franky was just surprised and Jinbe just stated a fact that the captain who decides , and later he was sure that Yamato was not an enemy.
I said for now.

Franky looked angry in that pic and Jinbe is Anti Yamato until Luffy approves her joining the crew.

Also my comment was a bit of a joke, so don't take it too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.