Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
King>Zolo zolo get saved by plotarmor and asspull drug and dont forget enma who carried him the whole arc like chopper franky sanji law everyone in this arc carried zolo the useless cross. Yohohoh
Imagine still rolling on ZKK train ... what mentql gymnastics you need to do:crazwhat:

Momonosuke looks great. Shame, his skill and personality don't completely fit his appearance but he seems to already be maturing. I look forward to more Straw Hat (especially Zoro or Sanji) focus in the coming chapters than anything from the Wano citizens.

Yeah the panels pushed this chapter from like a 6-7 to like an 8-8.5

Momo looks great, Hiyori hugging Momo was really nice to see, seeing all the Wano citizens gather around Momo with the Scabbards bowing in front of him actually made me emotional ngl

I still want Kaido to get up but if this is really the end of Wano as long as we get to see Zoro visit Ryuma’s grave and learn more about his lineage in general I think I’ll be somewhat satisfied with the end of this arc

:hope:

C

Cruxroux

I Still can't accept Momo becoming momo. He should learn the way first. How come a 8 Year Old mentality kid will rule a country.

Momonosuke looks great. Shame, his skill and personality don't completely fit his appearance but he seems to already be maturing. I look forward to more Straw Hat (especially Zoro or Sanji) focus in the coming chapters than anything from the Wano citizens.
I want focus of Nami, Ussop, Chopper, Brook right now...they are the most sidelined SH in this arc...

I don't think Yamato will suddenly change her mind and stay in Wano like some people think, and I highly doubt Luffy will reject her joining the crew.
he might reject at first, saying something like "I reject oden, but accept yamato", or maybe he will accept her from the beginning, anyway he will eventually accept her in the crew

I dont get it. You would prefer one piece to be trash rather than someones theory to be right?
No, I’m just rational enough to understand that something being able to make the story better is not evidence for that thing.

I can think of a million things that could make this arc better, that doesn’t mean that any of them are likely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.