Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this hints on future events that we get some times.

Think for Wano to end there's some points yet to happen:
-Kinemon meeting his wife;
-Some exposition of Shimotsuki/Zoro, there's the thing of he going to Ryumma grave, but could not happen is his condition is bad, and could be a link to he returning to Wano in the EoS to meet Hiyori again, and them finally going to the grave, already as the WSS;
-Zunesha crashing the WG Ships;
-the Party and the toast from before Onigashima;
-Road Poneglyph, and the other two Poneglyphs (Onigashima and Shogun Castle), with that the SH will have 4 Poneglyphs and 2 road poneglyphs, think when Robin finally read them we will get a huge info dump, and probably things about Uranus.

Those five seems to be the main point before the end of the Arc.
Post automatically merged:

I

Indigo

Barto ain't a crewmember my boy
Doesn't matter

how many characters outside of the crew has the gag of asking women to see their panties?

how many characters outside of the crew has the gag of getting lost completely?

and so on...

most of the Straw Hat gags are completely unique in the OP world

she would be a copy of a character we've already seen

Doesn't matter

how many characters outside of the crew has the gag of asking women to see their panties?

how many characters outside of the crew has the gag of getting lost completely?

and so on...

most of the Straw Hat gags are completely unique in the OP world

she would be a copy of a character we've already seen
The "same gags" argument was something that people argued against Brook joining back in the day

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Interesting. Didn't I also talk about goddess of dawn.
thinking about it would make sense if oda retcons nami to be lami. In a strange twist of fate both Law and Nami ended up being saved by a marine

but too many retcons are needed, plus i'm not a huge fan of "x is y's long lost sibling"
Amber lead can be used as plot device.
Bonney decided to reduce her age to save her. I don't think it happening. Too weird

I

Indigo

The "same gags" argument was something that people argued against Brook joining back in the day
His gag is completely different from Sanji's

especially because he also has the Skeleton gag

I'm saying Yamato is joining btw, i'm just saying her gag is the Oden thing and she isn't gonna drop it, that's it

His gag is completely different from Sanji's

especially because he also has the Skeleton gag

I'm saying Yamato is joining btw, i'm just saying her gag is the Oden thing and she isn't gonna drop it, that's it
I can also argue that Yamato fanboying over Oden comes from a place of a real traumatic past which is different than Barto fanboying over Luffy who he just thought he was the coolest mofo he's ever seen one time

@MarineHQ62 Anyway, Renpa is the most "complete" general we've seen until now. That doesn't mean the best, I rank a few generals (very few) higher than him in my all time list.

However, Renpa's ability to do pretty much everything at an high level is very impressive.

And I consider Renpa and Ouki equals but I think Renpa is even harder to outplay/outsmart than Ouki.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.