Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t the guy who started the alliance be in the conflict?
His story arc felt over with DR with Doflamingo and things really got out for him too. In addition, Oda really gave him too much screen time in the TS at the expense of the main characters, and Oda clearly never intended him to be in the story or be that central. Imho, Law overstayed his welcome in the series.

But you liked G5...
True, I have really liked the goofiness because its part of Luffy's character. The whole chapter where he awakens was very well done.

His story arc felt over with DR with Doflamingo and things really got out for him too. In addition, Oda really gave him too much screen time in the TS at the expense of the main characters, and Oda clearly never intended him to be in the story or be that central. Imho, Law overstayed his welcome in the series.

True, I have really liked the goofiness because its part of Luffy's character. The whole chapter where he awakens was very well done.
I’m glad you don’t write shit loser

Law started an alliance to take down the Yonko and after the events of Dressrosa he and Luffy were highlighted as the masterminds responsible for the collapse of Doflamingo and in turn Kaido's SMILE operation, saying he overstayed his welcome for joining the war against a Yonko that wanted him dead doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.