Not open for further replies.
Here
She has snow attack
Fire attack
Rain attack
Thunder attack
Wind attack
Can create sky island (milky cloud)
Clima-tact can stretch and behave like rubber with Zeus.
She will be able to fly with Zeus in future too.
One thing that would make "Zeus Tact" interesting to me is if he can transfer itself into anything the climate tact produce. Zeus is not a thunder cloud anymore, he IS the climate tact yet we saw him taking the form of the thunder cloud Nami produced. So it didn't change from his previous form
But if she produced a snow cloud, would he takes the form of one and attack the enemies with cold based attacks or use the snow to shield Nami (like Monet shield CC from Luffy jet Gatling) , Into a rain cloud to attack the enemies with water based attacks (useful against df user) That could turn her into a pseudo mage/summoner with a pretty original fighting style.
I don't trust Oda though, very likely that he will take the easy way and have Zeus spam lightning while Nami sits on her ass @Jailer

One thing that would make "Zeus Tact" interesting to me is if he can transfer itself into anything the climate tact produce. Zeus is not a thunder cloud anymore, he IS the climate tact yet we saw him taking the form of the thunder cloud Nami produced. So it didn't change from his previous form
But if she produced a snow cloud, would he takes the form of one and attack the enemies with cold based attacks or use the snow to shield Nami (like Monet shield CC from Luffy jet Gatling) , Into a rain cloud to attack the enemies with water based attacks (useful against df user) That could turn her into a pseudo mage/summoner with a pretty original fighting style.
I don't trust Oda though, very likely that he will take the easy way and have Zeus spam lightning while Nami sits on her ass @Jailer
Sounds like too much effort for him to do that.

She doesn't even need shield from her clima tact now, Zeus can morph her weapon into a shield and proects her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.