No it isn't. Not at all.
You think it's dumb for Kaido to be killed by a samurai who has connections to the Shimotsuki who are FROM Wano, the land Kaido took over and enslaved for years and killed the future Shogun?
You think it's dumb for Zoro to kill Kaido with the blade of the man Kaido killed?
You think the foreshadowing is dumb? You think Oda made Zoro say that he wants to take Kaido's head for no reason?
If Zoro gets up then Kaido should get up.

It might be too hard for your petite brain to understand, so don't call it dumb.
It was always a dumb theory when Oda doesn't let strawhat kill a villain
Nor has zoro ever taken down Luffy's major villain
And Yonko aren't Zoro's opponents to surpass or finish

It was always a dumb theory when Oda doesn't let strawhat kill a villain
Nor has zoro ever taken down Luffy's major villain
And Yonko aren't Zoro's opponents to surpass or finish
1) Zoro has killed before.
2) Zoro took down Morgan, the major villain in the first arc ABOUT ZORO and Wano is the second arc about Zoro.
3) Zoro is bound to surpass the Yonko and Mihawk>Shanks and Shanks is a Yonko.

Also I like how you ignore ALL of my points and make up dumb shit that is terrible wrong.

D

Deleted member 5014

1) Zoro has killed before.
2) Zoro took down Morgan, the major villain in the arc ABOUT ZORO and Wano is an arc about Zoro.
3) Zoro is bound to surpass the Yonko and Mihawk>Shanks and Shanks is a Yonko.

Also I like how you ignore ALL of my points and make up dumb shit that is terrible wrong.
Where did you get that Mihawk > Shanks???? 😆

I don't understand why people think the Ryuma's grave plot is inevitable and MUST happen but they don't feel the same away about the "monster samurai" shit.

At this point, Orochi & Kaido are STILL right about the samurai.
problem is oda in wano is so trash that people expect shitty thing from him more than actually writhing a decent story
legit most of plot line has a pretty shitty execution and or ending in wano