Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of reasons for something like that.
"Fresh arc hype" is the most common.
The thing is....Wano will eventually become a "masterpiece" arc because people inevitably will start filtering all the bad shit from the arc and only remember the good stuff.
"oh, but that hype moment definitely compensated...yeah, there was stalling, but it's not that bad reading at one go....", etc.
So just like Ennies Lobby then

i skipped to Subjective vs Objective discussion

and bruh

the premise seems shaky i get Subjective

ik he'll use subjectivity to justify his reasoning

what's funny is that this video is made to convince people that its a Subjective opinion
but also that they should prefer as an objective truth given the title of the video

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Greatest potential thrown away. The movie was so fucking good before he returned to Earth.....Using Parallax was also a stupid decision.
I love this training scene. Mark Strong as Sinestro was so good. Really wish that, in the future, he comes back to the role. Seeing him leading the Sinestro Corps would be beautiful.

Sry man.
The ending of the movie is simply too trash. It legit negates all the good the movie had.
Talia's death scene is trash B movie tier. Bane being a mere pawn....dear lord...why...
Yeah the ending was pretty bad atleast talia's part was, it was completely out of nowhere too, but overall the movie was pretty intense and bane as an antagonist was greatly written, I don't think him being an underling takes away from that

Status
Not open for further replies.