Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to the fucking lord if the first chapter in over a year where Carrot gets more than a couple panels is a uncomfortable fanservice scene I'm seriously going to lose it.

Like so many opportunities for her to do something cool during the raid yet you have her do literally nothing. But the second there's a bath scene Oda suddenly remembers her as a character again.

What a sick joke

I swear to the fucking lord if the first chapter in over a year where Carrot gets more than a couple panels is a uncomfortable fanservice scene I'm seriously going to lose it.

Like so many opportunities for her to do something cool during the raid yet you have her do literally nothing. But the second there's a bath scene Oda suddenly remembers her as a character again.

What a sick joke
Well.. She looks happy, and is having fun... Nak... at the back of the panel... SHe looks Happy and Disgusting

Furries are so weird to me lol

Like, Pedos are fucking disgusting and should be wiped off this planet, but at least their attraction has some kind of logic to it, look how many guys find girls of 16~17 attractive and get tricked into it

Furries are sexually aroused by anthropomorphic animals, like wtf? at least they don't hurt anybody, but it's weird asf

and Carrot is like the worst of both worlds

if you wanna make the morst cursed ship, put Brook x Carrot, you get everything

80 year old dude with a 15 year old girl
Dead Dude with an anthropomorphic animal

wrong in every level

What a sick joke
Sticking by my theory that Oda wanted fans to all be onboard with Yamato as the last crew member but saw how popular carrot was in the worldwide fanpoll and then neglected carrots character in response to make Yamato the only real likely option

Status
Not open for further replies.