Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Wheres linlin? I think you forgot about her :memehm:
Approximately 9 billions spots below

Btw, don't listen to TAC. He had a sig of King molesting Doffy. That's no Doffy fan.

H

Haoshoku

This is like kicking a dog while they're down lmao.
I didnโ€™t expect Wang Baiโ€™s master himself to not be able to handle Zoro and Sanji fans squaring up in alley ways, its the easiest part of being a mod. At the site of the flame war Iโ€™d low diff the Sanji stan with my left pinkie and then proceed to one shot the Zoro stan with my right hand, send one to Udon and ban the other :datas: slight work

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I didnโ€™t expect Wang Baiโ€™s master himself to not be able to handle Zoro and Sanji fans squaring up in alley ways, its the easiest part of being a mod. At the site of the flame war Iโ€™d low diff the Sanji stan with my left pinkie and then proceed to one shot the Zoro stan with my right hand, send one to Udon and ban the other :datas: slight work
Lmfao. Did you misquote or am I wang's master?

Sanji fans / Zoro fans aren't much. I enjoy seeing their squabbles. Best part of half the threads.
:doffycry:

Banter aside, Doflamingo high diffs Linlin, goes either way with Dogtooth, and loses high diff to King.
:sanmoji:
Fake Doffy wank is a sin.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Fake Doffy wank is a sin.

All banter aside, Doflamingo is YC2 or a bit above. It will be cleared up after Queen and maybe Smoothie show what they can do. However, he is definitely below the YC1.

In the spirit of such a bait-ful Chapter of S&A to come, allow me to drop one of the most legendary baits in meme-ga history upon you guys:

The reason this chapter is taking so long is because I had to recover some of my meme-ing energy after the Shuyaku chronicle lol, and plus I was a bit low on motivation and inspiration.

However, and I never thought I'd say this,

Thank goodness for Toei Animation.

Such high quality meme material has once again lit a fire within my meme ing soul, and I expect we can expect the new S&A Chapter within the next week or so.

Thank you lovelies for your patience.

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Light D Lamperouge @Blackbeard @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Sade @Reborn @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Van @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Rivaille @MonsterZoro @Jo_Ndule @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @Topi Jerami @Shura @Chrono @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @RayanOO @ZenZu @Reddot4 @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Trafalgar_D_Law @Shuyaku @Cinera @Den_Den_Mushi @Buusatan94 @Bogard @Ice devil slayer @Akai @Gol D. Roger @Pantheos @Haoshoku @MasterD @OmegaPsyche @Monkey D. Luffy @ZoroGang @pedxi @Murilo @PuckTheGreat @BossYimz @Kiwipom @Artorias @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rosella.Fiamingo
After seeing this, I wouldn't exclude the possibility of Toei adding filler moments how Batman is going to block Bound Man's advanced CoA enhanced Kong Gun with his hardening. :saden: