[FNZ] Super Role Madness GimmeMy10McMuffins mafia Hurt and Heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don’t think you giving some of the thoughts you were keeping to yourself was going to make them want you dead significantly more than they already do lol.
Sure, but at least it evidences my version of events, rather than giving ammunition to the insane arguments that are given to justify their actions.

Look I may he many things but a backstabber isn’t one of them lol. (Unless someone is town and I’m scum).

Even Scum Prof will never backstab Indie Whoever or Other Scum Team Whoever in a bargain, nor will Town Prof ever backstab an Indie in a bargain.

Ratchet

Look I may he many things but a backstabber isn’t one of them lol. (Unless someone is town and I’m scum).

Even Scum Prof will never backstab Indie Whoever or Other Scum Team Whoever in a bargain, nor will Town Prof ever backstab an Indie in a bargain.
Where would the backstabbing be? Like you said yourself, you don't gain anything by not winning.

Ratchet

Idk if we can even finish the game early lol.

If not you should probably keep playing for yourself for 3rd place in case Flower and I get murdered before the game ends lol.

Also @Flowa @TheAncientCenturion i just realized there’s no reason to give me/Flower points really. It’s more economic to just hurt the indies (<3).
Yeah, what I'm saying is Blue is currently winning. So if I never go, Blue will win, which suits me fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.