Speculations Teh one who created a pirate era wasn't gold roger...

i----------------->.

u al remenber when gold roger shouted so loud : " my trezor i left in raftal it's all yourz... just find it and take it"????...

acording to this famous shouting every1 of u tink it was gold roger a one who created great pirate era...

but in truth u all got it wrong..

it was someone within crowd who witnesed gold roger execution who actualy created grand pirate era...

becuz during execution...gold roger was shutting his mouth and miding his own bizness...untill that foder character from crow yelled..."HEY ROGER ONE PIECE ...IT REALLY EXIST????.."

then roger d gold shouted and yelled " my trezor there go find it...

becuz of this fodder character luffy's journey started...thank him..

J

Joygirl1

Let me fix this: Roger told the fodder character beforehand that he should yell at the most dramatic time, they were working together and it was all part of his plan :willsmith:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
i----------------->.

u al remenber when gold roger shouted so loud : " my trezor i left in raftal it's all yourz... just find it and take it"????...

acording to this famous shouting every1 of u tink it was gold roger a one who created great pirate era...

it was someone within crowd who witnesed gold roger execution who actualy created grand pirate era...

becuz during execution...gold roger was shutting his mouth and miding his own bizness...untill that foder character from crow yelled..."HEY ROGER ONE PIECE ...IT REALLY EXIST????.."

Messi fault

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Gold Roger planted this person
minamoto-sama how could you fall for such an easy scum? Remember, never trust the evil pirates!
#TobitoDiedVirgin

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
i----------------->.

Nice fanfic