Chapter 1053 hints in 3 days.
Post automatically merged:

I'm terrified of what BS cliffhangers Oda will drop on us whilst having a month break....What absolute sadistic savagery has he got planned to torment us for a whole month? His manuscripts are going to bring a mixture of both a lot of anguish and relief too ironically imo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/v7pmqt

It'd be a cliffhanger that'll make everyone cope for 1 month.

Lance is a meme he says that we should not believe the spoilers on monday HAHAHAHAH the spoiler was real. I think lance dont get the spoiler early so he has someone who give him hints who has really have the spoilers and then he post the spoiler from the guy in this forum🤣🤣
Didn't Redon also cream his pants on monday, telling people off for sharing the spoilers that early. Like it makes any kind of difference whether they're posted on monday or tuesday lmao

The only issue all these leakers have is whether they're the ones who get to post the spoilers or not. They love the validation they get from the community in form of likes on their posts.

Pretty sure this comes with Ryuma's grave and Onimaru tbh. That's where I feel like its meant to go
I don't understand why people think the Ryuma's grave plot is inevitable and MUST happen but they don't feel the same away about the "monster samurai" shit.

At this point, Orochi & Kaido are STILL right about the samurai.
Just saying, mates, but there is still dignity in accepting that Lolda has completely abandoned the Zoro-Ryuma parallel/Zoro-Wano connection and that Lolda believes Kaido & Orochi are right about the Samurais.