Status
Not open for further replies.
Yess! Just too cute, the booze only makes it more adorable :amazing:
Meet the Straw Cats! Straw Hat Cats?

Dreamworks' version of Puss In Boots gives me major Mihawk and maybe Brook and Cavendish vibes too lol. I wanted Antonio Banderas for Mihawk or Shanks so badly! Really excited for this film too!

You may enjoy seeing this amazing project of Overwatch heroes as cats too!:

Straw Cats!

I'm a huge fan of those animated cats on YT :shocking:

Nami had a German outfit too though right? Oktoberfest and such? I know it can be called a Bavarian Maid outfit too or so?
Yeah it's the stereotypical German outfit. It exists in the same realm as Sauerkraut and Brezn.

Oda did definitely go for the Disneyfied and thus censored/sugar coated version of fairy tales for WCI rather than the actual fairy tales and how brutal and dark they were ofc.
Wci is pretty disturbing tho.
Kinda ironic that, while Disney tries to sugarcoat fairy tales, it is disturbing in it's own right

G

Gorosei Informer

Ah man, I LOVE these so much! Its so perfectly fitting for Sanji, especially with the "foreshadowing" from a certain cover page ages ago and that Oda gave him that parallel with his childhood and feeding the mice.

That Ratatouille comparison is so PERFECT too LMFAO! Since Oda loves Disney, he definitely was inspired by and making reference to that too?

420, blaze it LOL!

791 was Dressrosa too...

The defeat of Doflamingo...

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_791

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah it's the stereotypical German outfit. It exists in the sane realm as Sauerkraut and Brezn.
Ah wunderbar!

:saden:

Sci is pretty disturbing tho.
Kinda ironic that, while Disney tries to sugarcoat fairy tales, it is disturbing in it's own right
Aye exactly! I've seen a lot of children's media get turned out and revealed as far more disturbing than they really seem to be, whether its intentional or not depending ofc.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Post automatically merged:

Link pls
Putinocchio? :laughmoji:

It was this monstrosity :kailaugh:

Usually the movies I watch can be entertaining even if they’re bad, but this one was just nothing but waste of time.

It was floating around the internet for a while because the English Dub actor for Pinocchio was Pauly Shore, and he sounded so stupid

You can hear him at 18 second but it’s ✨magical

Status
Not open for further replies.