Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They also didn’t name drop enough species names as well. Too many random dinosaurs and them saying this is a “hadrosaur”
I think that's because the original Walking With Dinosaurs name dropped a bunch and got a lot wrong / they weren't fully accurate. A lot of documentaries do the broad "this is from the XYZ family" now if they strive for accuracy.

How tf do you do FRESH WATER and not include prehistoric crocodilians?! We also have fresh water mososaur, so include them too! Fresh water barely had anything to do with water itself.
The only water animal it had was the Elasomosaurs swimming upstream lol. Should have seen Deinosuchus or something
Post automatically merged:

I think that's because the original Walking With Dinosaurs name dropped a bunch and got a lot wrong / they weren't fully accurate. A lot of documentaries do the broad "this is from the XYZ family" now if they strive for accuracy.
Yeh true but that’s part of the charm of the series. You can never get 100% accuracy when new finds are made every minute

If they wanna stick with unexpected, they shoulda showed us Hesperonis... Like seriously, an episode of them diving into a large lake to avoid crocodilians like penguins in Antarctica would've been a top tier scene.

They should have focussed on the Beezlebuffo more instead as well. Instead we got dinosaurs walking on land.

No Spinosaurid was interesting as well
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO

I was thinking it was weird they went with an elephant seal behavior for pterosaurs. I mean, interesting but I'd rather have other scenes.
Didn’t add anything to the show cause we already seen 5-6 different pterosaur behaviours already

Status
Not open for further replies.