Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mum didnt even had a scratch. He just had luck because Big Mum had her amnesia problems and fell down because of this lol

who calls this KnockOut when she was standing after?

reference: Manga 947, P.13
He cracked her skull and hurt her head....thats more than enough.

She literally went to sleep tho....the force of Queen's attack triggered her amnesia...the same as the force of the ocean did.

Last edited:
Sakazuki told GB to take it easy on the Yonko. Lol

And the Government does not have 4 Yonko level fighters lol. They have 4 Yonko ++++ level fighters given that 1 Admiral > 2 Yonko has been reiterated multiple times by now lol.

I’m curious because I’ve never had to delude myself as hard as you and @Erkan12 lol: does spamming laugh emojis actually help you sleep and night? Or does crippling delusion keep you wide awake all the same?
When has it been reiterated that 1Admiral>2yonko? Other than Kizaru offering to go handle BM and Kaido.

Everyone: Sanji is YC2.
Sanji: Gets bounty higher than every “YC2” and some “YC1”
Everyone: well the captains bounty influences it
Luffys bounty: is lower than every other revealed Yonko with officer bounties (also implying by default that Sanji >> King, Marco if they’re captains bounties inflate)
Maybe yc1821827383 isn’t a good scaling system?

Zoro > Sanji =King/Marco/Queen> katakuri/Jack/Smoothie > Cracker > the rest
he is above yc2 he may lose to some yc1 (because of match up) but he isn't weaker than them

for me its more like:
Zoro > Sanji /King/Marco > Queen/katakuri > Jack > Smoothie > Cracker> the rest[

Kat is stronger than current Zoro and every other YC1 apart from Ben...
LMAO. If this site was here I bet you'd say "Blueno >>> Kaku and Jabra because Luffy HAD to go Gear 2 to fight Blueno and then fought Luffy in Base while Base Sanji was kicking Jabra around with Tekkai." Blueno is the strongest CP9 besides Lucci./s

Get it through your head. If Luffy 1 v 1'd Monet, we'd have an epic multi chapter fight. It would not mean Monet > Vergo anymore than Katakuri because he showed off 100 and 1 skills to have an entertaining MC level fight.

He cracked her skull and hurt her head....thats more than enough.

She literally went to sleep tho....the force of Queen's attack triggered her amnesia...the same as the force of the ocean did.
no evidence, especially the cracking skull part.

again, hurting someone isnt the same as literally Knockout.
even Kinemon hurt Kaido.

It finally makes sense, that a loser that lost his arm to a sea monster weaker than chapter 1 Luffy was able to become an emperor. Bet the red snitch sucked one of the gorosei member while begging him to give him the yonkou position like he begged Sengoku to help save his face in Marineford @Extravlad :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
"Shanks became a Yonkou after the duels with Mihawk, that means he is Stronger now"

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.