What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sad buggy is emperor. I thought Oda would make Law one instead. Oh well, I stopped having expectations a long time ago anyways.

If buggy is emperor then I guess mihawk and the other shichibukai must have joined his crew. Idk how else he could have become a yonko.

it’s kind of an L for the marines. That they decided to ignore wano just to go after the shichibukai, but failed and in the process created a new yonko.

S

stealthblack

Oda gonna pull some bs like buggy gathered much islands under him and the matine attackers got defeated by his ID army

If mid piece was a good or trying to be a good series then for example when it was revealed last chapter that there are new emperors it would turn out to be luffy and zoro and the story would get a serious feel as there is a big luffy vs zoro debate in the fanbase
But no of course it wont happen
Typical mid piece hyping fans and never delivering, compared to hxh and jjk it's like striptease vs stripping.

I’m sad buggy is emperor. I thought Oda would make Law one instead. Oh well, I stopped having expectations a long time ago anyways.

If buggy is emperor then I guess mihawk and the other shichibukai must have joined his crew. Idk how else he could have become a yonko.

it’s kind of an L for the marines. That they decided to ignore wano just to go after the shichibukai, but failed and in the process created a new yonko.
How do you expect law to be yonko and not kid?

Law has nothing going for him except himself
Kid has killer and better crew + a base

Oda only did Kid dirty with this decision
You'd find out soon why

Status
Not open for further replies.