What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Am I not seeing this supposed W y'all are talking about or what?
Shanks fans say Mihawk was stronger than Shanks back in the day, but because Shanks turned into a Yonkou after losing an arm, that he is stronger than Mihawk now and they just haven't fought

they used the Yonkou title as the reason why Shanks got stronger than Mihawk

So buggy getting the title means it's not about powerscaling, so Shanks could've become a Yonkou because he got better crew, did more important stuff, not got stronger than Mihawk

At least no meme character is considered an Admiral

Oooooof, Maybe, maybe, The Yonko's are that WANKED

lol, at sky splitting being an indicator of being a yonko

Lol, at the "admirals are not yonko level cos they don't go after yonko"

In before folks start believing Buggy is stronger than Admirals (unironically, oh before they start claiming the admirals have no haki cos they're just DF spammers)
well buggy can split himself instead of sky :usosmug:

Shanks fans say Mihawk was stronger than Shanks back in the day, but because Shanks turned into a Yonkou after losing an arm, that he is stronger than Mihawk now and they just haven't fought

they used the Yonkou title as the reason why Shanks got stronger than Mihawk

So buggy getting the title means it's not about powerscaling, so Shanks could've become a Yonkou because he got better crew, did more important stuff, not got stronger than Mihawk
The point is he was named an Emperor after WCI for his achievement+ Grand fleet,etc. And then you Had BB telling Luffy he isnt ready for the title yet. So what exactly is different with the Buggy case?
I dont really care about that nonsense people say, Im just pointing out that this is similar to the Luffy case so why are you guys acting up now and not then when Luffy was made Emperor. That's what I'm curious about.

Status
Not open for further replies.