What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can become an Emperor in multiple ways, also why diss Shanks like that? The baseline for emperor is Luffy and now Buggy ( assuming huge crew+ territories) but one needs physical strength to defend said territories. Like WB, BM,etc

Those two things arent mutually exclusive, though they are not indicative that Shanks> Mihawk anyways because mihawk himself is individually strong.
I am confident that Shanks is both strong and has traded information for his seat. No diss to Shanks per se. He's a Top Tier for sure.
I'm just saying, just because he is a Yonko does not discredit Mihawk from being stronger since we have several cases of premature Yonko designations in Teach (who eventually gained the strength and power), luffy, and now Buggy.

Yonko title does not definitively mean X is above Y.

I am confident that Shanks is both strong and has traded information for his seat. No diss to Shanks per se. He's a Top Tier for sure.
I'm just saying, just because he is a Yonko does not discredit Mihawk from being stronger since we have several cases of premature Yonko designations in Teach (who eventually gained the strength and power), luffy, and now Buggy.

Yonko title does not definitively meaning X is above Y.
This.

It speaks to Mihawk's strength that two Yonkos are swordsmen but he retains the WSS title still.

Status
Not open for further replies.