What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its shitty

It was fine in dressrosa, as Law's gamma knife did make a major contribution towards Doffy's defeat, and back in dressrosa, the gap between Luffy and Law wasn't that big.

But at this point, Luffy low diffs either of them.
If you've read HxH, imagine as if in HxH there were absolutely no explanations for the fights and powers as it is in One Piece. Now imagine Kid has such a high degree of magnetism that Luffy's AP is rubbish compared and FS doesn't care if he can trap Luffy anywhere

I think its clear how much Morgans’ lying in WCI gassed Luffy. Morgans lied that Capone was luffy’s subordinate. Instead saying Capone was in an equal alliance

So because Law was in an equal alliance in Dressrosa, they got equal bounties and now Law and Kid are equal partners in this Wano alliance again

But you know it's going to be amped up now the Law and Mid fans will say they low diff Zoro I can see it now you're not stressing now because Luffy always held those communities back but now it's open season
Still won't stress. Zoro had feats comparable to his own captain who had a larger bounty than he did. Ofcourse luffy currently is stronger but comparisons strength wise can still be made (except for gear 5). We have seen the full scope of Law and kidd. None of them shown anything above 1ST commander level (laws last attack probably is but in a 1v1 which 1st commander is he going to have the time to land that on? King neggs him with speed and reaction speed and Kat sees the future and responds accordingly). And kidd is literally ass. Bombs did more damage to a yonko than kidd. Now if we hadn't seen their abilities you would have had a point. But we have so there is no need for zoro fans to even be remotely scared of the kidd and law fan base in reference to bounties

Status
Not open for further replies.