What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why you acting like you care lol?

You're a Luffy fanboy and trashes Zoro all the time

many people already say Law and Kid > Zoro

but the bounty number won't mean shit lol

we all watched how they "defeated" Big Mom, and how usefeull they were on the Rooftop
1) Ruined a perfect full crew bounty reveal

2) I'm pointing out to the Zoro fans laughing at second hand feats their character didn't even get to get one up on Luffy fans it's bad for them also.

3) No one in their right mind believes Law and Mid match Luffy and the bounties don't match the feats shown on Wano leaves a massive sour taste.

I think its clear how much Morgans’ lying in WCI gassed Luffy. Morgans lied that Capone was luffy’s subordinate. Instead saying Capone was in an equal alliance

So because Law was in an equal alliance in Dressrosa, they got equal bounties and now Law and Kid are equal partners in this Wano alliance again
The spoilers aren't confirmed.

What did Buggy even do to warrant becoming a Yonko? Neither he nor his crew have taken down anybody even remotely strong
That is not the requirement for becoming a Yonko.
The position seems to be very easy to get.

Marco would have been defacto Yonko despite being a chump in Marine Ford if it wasn't for Blackbeard.

Its not a legit title like World's Strongest Swordsman that you can only win by being stronger than every other swordsman including Yonko Admiral etc.

Admiral Rank Also requires bare minimum top tier strength.

Buggy becoming an emperor confirms Yonko title has nothing to do with strength.

Four Most Power Ful power pirates means four most influential.

I think its clear how much Morgans’ lying in WCI gassed Luffy. Morgans lied that Capone was luffy’s subordinate. Instead saying Capone was in an equal alliance

So because Law was in an equal alliance in Dressrosa, they got equal bounties and now Law and Kid are equal partners in this Wano alliance again
These spoilers are not confirmed wtf

I

Indigo

as usual the casual readers think that making buggy a yonko makes sense because he has a powerful crew.

that's not enough!

wano is a garbage arc arc, but at least it set a solid rule: powerful captain + powerful crew = yonko crew

buggy is weakling bum, making him a yonko is a worldbuilding tragedy.
You're reading One Piece as if you're reading Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter

like i did, but these last few chapters have taught me

you're meant to read One Piece as a joke, don't take anything seriously and don't powerscale

that's how you enjoy the series

Still won't stress. Zoro had feats comparable to his own captain who had a larger bounty than he did. Ofcourse luffy currently is stronger but comparisons strength wise can still be made (except for gear 5). We have seen the full scope of Law and kidd. None of them shown anything above QST commander level (laws last attack however in a 1v1 which 1st commander is he going to have the time to land that on). And kidd is literally ass. Bombs did more damage to a yonko than kidd. Now if we hadn't seen their abilities you would have had a point. But we have so there is no need for zoro fans to even be remotely scared of the kidd and law fan base in reference to bounties
I agree 100%

Just doesn't seem like justice if Luffy, Kid and Law share a same bounty and the latter 2 are likely to have a much bigger bounty than Zoro now.

Status
Not open for further replies.