What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lidds Emperor status means jack shit. Zoro is an advanced haki user of 2 haki types. Kid hasn't hasn't even shown CoA let alone his CoC in a fight. Law carried him hard in their Yonko fight
Law carried hard and even Low is useless in 1v1 situation.
Zoro against Hakai showed he can move faster than Law can even react.

Zoro low diffs either law and kidd and the fact that both these chumps have greater bounty than Zoro shows bounties don't mean shit.

Lmfao who actually believe this
Saw some crazy numbers in these days predictions, specially for Luffy's
Mine is 3,500,000,000

Dressrosa Zoro mid diffs
Its okay to be delusional m8

But eh keep using
PRE TIME SKIP
ANIME FILLER

I am sure you'll convince @kenedyfake and @Echizen_Jo_Ndule :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Man said Dressrosa Zoro :arnoling:
You’re being too nice to Zoro :kobeha:
I think is legit, sure thing is that Kidd wins but mid diff? Sounds to easy for an opponent like Zoro

Oda's scaling is on point.

- Law and Kid defeated full health BM, 50% of taking down an emperor goes to each.
- Luffy defeated, and let's be generous, Kaido who also around 50% after his gauntlet.

Everyone getting the same bounty is fitting, now factoring in God fruit Nika and Luffy basically being the leader of the alliance then i get why people want him to be higher.

I think he should be higher.

Edit: Not like Law's fruit is any less meaningful than Luffy's.

I agree, but defeating Kaido is not the same as defeating Big Mom, do you agree too?

now factoring in God fruit Nika and Luffy basically being the leader of the alliance then i get why people want him to be higher.

I think he should be higher.

Edit: Not like Law's fruit is any less meaningful than Luffy's.
The Nika/JoyBoy DF is smoothing that world government fears, it is a DIRECT threat to the world government. The ancient god is back lol. They are not afraid of Law's DF, Law's DF is just super useful with its "eternal life" surgery.

Manga facts include zoro getting knocked out by by fucking one trick pony king
One trick?

King is one of the most versatile characters in the entire manga. He bring everything from swordsmanship to magma like fire. He has hidden spikes, flying slashes wind blades and even a sword that can catch weapons. He can blow himself up and use it as an attack.

King never knocked Zoro out. He lost consciousness because of the medicine side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.