General Chat

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Oh I have problems with naricisistic and sociopath people on my studies, we have two of those, one worse than another :seriously: they shitted on everyone on the year from the beginning and now are so surprised that we shit on them since they were using mobbing on us plus one of them without my agreement lifted me since "I am so little next to him" multiple times. Ugh, they are awful, but there is a possibility that if they will continue that behavior they will be kicked or hold on the student privileges, at least that :crybeard:

Oh I have problems with naricisistic and sociopath people on my studies, we have two of those, one worse than another :seriously: they shitted on everyone on the year from the beginning and now are so surprised that we shit on them since they were using mobbing on us plus one of them without my agreement lifted me since "I am so little next to him" multiple times. Ugh, they are awful, but there is a possibility that if they will continue that behavior they will be kicked or hold on the student privileges, at least that :crybeard:
I personally don't feel like a major narcissist and definitely not quite sociopathic.

I'm not quite confident in real life because as a fellow student of the universe and its mysteries I understand human fragility and ephemerality more than the average person does conceive on a daily basis.

There was a period I was obsessed with likes on this social platform but I clearly went past that issue.

I actually didn't even start this convo with the intent to boast my IQ, but I was belittled in that accused of posting useless and insignificant content despite such users who accused me were aware that I browse this forum without reading the actual series and I explained them also without putting much brain power into it and they also don't understand that my takes are usually better than the average that notwithstanding, so that was a gratuitious personal attack that had also nothing to do with that thread's purpose.

If anything I'm glad I'm not like them, because if I was like that I would be ashamed of myself and go close myself somewhere.

I personally don't feel like a major narcissist and definitely not quite sociopathic.

I'm not quite confident in real life because as a fellow student of the universe and its mysteries I understand human fragility and ephemerality more than the average person does conceive on a daily basis.

There was a period I was obsessed with likes on this social platform but I clearly went past that issue.

I actually didn't even start this convo with the intent to boast my IQ, but I was belittled in that accused of posting useless and insignificant content despite such users who accused me were aware that I browse this forum without reading the actual series and I explained them also without putting much brain power into it and they also don't understand that my takes are usually better than the average that notwithstanding, so that was a gratuitious personal attack that had also nothing to do with that thread's purpose.

If anything I'm glad I'm not like them, because if I was like that I would be ashamed of myself and go close myself somewhere.
:whitepress:
Still haven't answered my question if you really paid to get told you are intelligent by strangers.

:whitepress:
Still haven't answered my question if you really paid to get told you are intelligent by strangers.
I took both real life and online tests, some were free, some were not but the ones who were not were more reliable and well constructed and I did never spend much on this stuff. I literally spend more to have patreon on Worstgen.

they also don't understand that my takes are usually better than the average
> "I told you the Calamities wouldn't show hybrid form" after we witnessed centaur Jack and bipedal brachio-Queen with lipstick.

> "Sanji versus Page One will happen a second time, he will not fight a YC2" even though it was obvious that King and Queen reproduced Bonez and Bentham plus Kaku and Jabra dynamics.

> "There's no valid argument for Sanji to unlock black hair just because of his epithet" because your potent brain had completely forgotten each Vinsmoke has an epithet matching their color theme.

> "I was the only guy on this forum who predicted that Zoro versus King would not have occurred" as you proudly stated before it occurred as expected by the average reader.

> And let's not forget your recent tantrum because you're starting to believe the ZKK theory you annoyed everyone with for last years isn't happening anymore and so it's Oda's fault because he isn't as logical as you are.

So again, here lies the issue. You didn't prove to have takes above the average as you consistently failed at it and when you were right it was on the most basic stuff; you didn't prove to be smart enough to retain as much information without actually reading the story, hence why you embarrassingly posted as an unpopular opinion that Hawkins was de 1% man hours after the chapter confirming it with quite big letters was out; you can't help but excuse your pointless contributions with "I'm not using my full power" as if posting anything better than your lifeless, meaningless but grandiloquent yet wrongly worded stuff required any effort for the average adult (but of course you will systematically resort to it because you can't actually do better, only claim you can but don't want to); and you will parade your rationally superb brain around yet will fall for fake quotes from an authority who never cared about his own IQ because that's what losers do (yet here you are, bragging about being a MENSA member as if you were the only one, or speaking of the IQ tests you took, or that time when you desperately shared your ranking on an online chess game to prove how smart you are; how does it feel knowing that Hawking would find you pitiful?).

And no shit you're narcissistic. You're so arrogant that the possibility of any of us having a higher IQ than yours hasn't even crossed your mind; your whole stand on this assumes you're the smartest guy around because you clearly believe yourself to be the model for what an intelligent person is like (you aren't, anybody who is actually familiar with such spheres will notice your lacks). That's how narcissistic you are.

So go ahead and treat us like squirrels as if you were anything but a mouse about to be stomped by the elephant that is the real world.

> "I told you the Calamities wouldn't show hybrid form" after we witnessed centaur Jack and bipedal brachio-Queen with lipstick.

> "Sanji versus Page One will happen a second time, he will not fight a YC2" even though it was obvious that King and Queen reproduced Bonez and Bentham plus Kaku and Jabra dynamics.

> "There's no valid argument for Sanji to unlock black hair just because of his epithet" because your potent brain had completely forgotten each Vinsmoke has an epithet matching their color theme.

> "I was the only guy on this forum who predicted that Zoro versus King would not have occurred" as you proudly stated before it occurred as expected by the average reader.

> And let's not forget your recent tantrum because you're starting to believe the ZKK theory you annoyed everyone with for last years isn't happening anymore and so it's Oda's fault because he isn't as logical as you are.

So again, here lies the issue. You didn't prove to have takes above the average as you consistently failed at it and when you were right it was on the most basic stuff; you didn't prove to be smart enough to retain as much information without actually reading the story, hence why you embarrassingly posted as an unpopular opinion that Hawkins was de 1% man hours after the chapter confirming it with quite big letters was out; you can't help but excuse your pointless contributions with "I'm not using my full power" as if posting anything better than your lifeless, meaningless but grandiloquent yet wrongly worded stuff required any effort for the average adult (but of course you will systematically resort to it because you can't actually do better, only claim you can but don't want to); and you will parade your rationally superb brain around yet will fall for fake quotes from an authority who never cared about his own IQ because that's what losers do (yet here you are, bragging about being a MENSA member as if you were the only one, or speaking of the IQ tests you took, or that time when you desperately shared your ranking on an online chess game to prove how smart you are; how does it feel knowing that Hawking would find you pitiful?).

And no shit you're narcissistic. You're so arrogant that the possibility of any of us having a higher IQ than yours hasn't even crossed your mind; your whole stand on this assumes you're the smartest guy around because you clearly believe yourself to be the model for what an intelligent person is like. That's how narcissistic you are.

So go ahead and treat us like squirrels as if you were anything but a mouse about to be stomped by the elephant that is the real world.
He reminds me of C4N, word salads and deflection. But at leans C4N doesn't flex his "IQ"

everybody hates beta
He earned it himself. People here just tolerate him as a minor annoyance that is always around until he crosses some line and someone explodes at his unbearable attitude (for example, his "One Piece > sex" situation). Personally I think I will just ignore him; just hope he will grow from his pretentious yet clumsy language, IQ bragging, Asperger pretexts and overall narcissism. It usually happens once you're beyond your teens but he's almost thirty years old and seems convinced to be the one who's always right and superior, so who knows.

I really hope he succeeds at his field because otherwise he will have tons of work to do to reach the average adult.

And no shit you're narcissistic. You're so arrogant that the possibility of any of us having a higher IQ than yours hasn't even crossed your mind; your whole stand on this assumes you're the smartest guy around because you clearly believe yourself to be the model for what an intelligent person is like (you aren't, anybody who is actually familiar with such spheres will notice your lacks). That's how narcissistic you are.

Again you are assuming I would put even remotely high effort into my stating and this is the logical issue here, because I was shitposting and not taking the manga seriously like at all.

Also just to inform you, forgetting things one does not care for is actually a big sign of intelligence, of course your ass didn't know that.

You insist forwarding your retarded points so much, what is your problem exactly? Do you hate me you look so obsessed? Are you the actual narcissist who wants to domineer in the debate despite incapable to if we exclude the consense of the other squirrels?

train judo,next time he tries to lift you,you slam his face on the ground.Have a camera on to justify your self defense.
Post automatically merged:

Again you are assuming I would put even remotely high effort into my stating and this is the logical issue here, because I was shitposting and not taking the manga seriously like at all.

Also just to inform you, forgetting things one does not care for is actually a big sign of intelligence, of course your ass didn't know that.

You insist forwarding your retarded points so much, what is your problem exactly? Do you hate me you look so obsessed? Are you the actual narcissist who wants to domineer in the debate despite incapable to if we exclude the consense of the other squirrels?
People with Alzheimer are actually geniuses in disguise,they understood the world is shit and pretend to be retards hahaha

Also,even if you get your ass kicked,always fight back.Bullies don't like to get punched,kicked,scratched,stabbed,shot,whatever...If you fight back he will think twice about picking on you.You will also respect yourself more.

Last edited:
The good thing is that the recent turn of manga events was so appalling I was struck even though I didn't care so badly about OP anymore to put it mildly.

So if I end up quitting this site I won't have to deal with this stupid hysteria, baskets of wrong, shallow and badly thought opinions and judgements.

As the philosopher Kant implicated it's easy to impose our vision over the world, but that is often so so far from how things truly stand because we prefer to make it easier for our brains to comprehend. That is actually narcissism too?

You're argument here is, No you.
Good Job FinalSmegma.

The good thing is that the recent turn of manga events was so appalling I was struck even though I didn't care so badly about OP anymore to put it mildly.

So if I end up quitting this site I won't have to deal with this stupid hysteria, baskets of wrong, shallow and badly thought opinions and judgements.

As the philosopher Kant implicated it's easy to impose our vision over the world, but that is often so so far from how things truly stand because we prefer to make it easier for our brains to comprehend. That is actually narcissism too?
Looks like you came out from the sewer to quote me again after a year so this is valid for you as well @Ravagerblade

And I think I gave you guys too much attention. I will presumably ignore you from now on.

You are still not going to understand how badly you are wrong.

This is a OP forum,plenty of science and philosophy forums out there.If you don't want to discuss OP,log off and comeback when you want.I like philosophy too and study it by myself sometimes.People always hate the smart guy anywhere on the fucking planet.Stop bragging about intelectual stuff,it sounds arrogant to the average joe.Save your intelectual jousts for people that actually want to engange it.Just my two cents.

Looks like you came out from the sewer to quote me again after a year so this is valid for you as well @Ravagerblade

And I think I gave you guys too much attention. I will presumably ignore you from now on.

You are still not going to understand how badly you are wrong.
You are not at all Humble. The difference between us is that You thought I was the detested one on this forum, But it's really you right now. Oh how the tables are turning.

Not my problem. When you have grown up, Maybe then we can put this narcissism of yours behind in the past.

This is a OP forum,plenty of science and philosophy forums out there.If don't want to discuss OP,log off and comeback when you want.I like philosophy too and study it by myself sometimes.People always hate the smart guy anywhere on the fucking planet.Stop bragging about intelectual stuff,it sounds arrogant to the average joe.Save your intelectual jousts for people that actually want to engange it.Just my two cents.
I'm aware of all of that, your focal point is the reason why they think I brag so badly about my intelligence when I'm just displaying a reality that is not accomodating to them because dealing with an allegedly superior intelligence that manifests itself explicitly as well which is the whole point makes them angry either they believe or not I'm what I'm and they don't want to be belittled but that's just what makes them content not what is correct, this is why I mentioned Kant now. They cling on excuses such as my OP takes of a manga I don't even read or care about much anymore since 2014.

I'm aware of all of that, your focal point is the reason why they think I brag so badly about my intelligence when I'm just displaying a reality that is not accomodating to them because dealing with an allegedly superior intelligence that manifests itself explicitly as well which is the whole point makes them angry either they believe or not I'm what I'm and they don't want to be belittled but that's just what makes them content not what is correct, this is why I mentioned Kant now. They cling on excuses such as my OP takes of a manga I don't even read or care about much anymore since 2014.
Remember Socrates?yeah,the killed him!Keep stuff to yourself,i can see you are a smart guy.But be humble.People are not tolerant,i hope you don't behave like that irl because you will get yourself in trouble.Peace.

Also,modern philosophy is bullshit.Go back to greek and medieval philosophy.Most modern questions are not even worth being investigated,there are people out there that believe they don't exist lol wtf