What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it was funny, but it's not to be taken seriously, should we also take Nami injuring Luffy and Zoro as serious as well?

And no, being an emperor was about individual strength, aside from Buggy (a gag), there hasn't been a single Yonko that hasn't been top ten easily, everything points to requiring ridiculous individual power to become a Yonko.
comparing buggy becoming a warlord /emperor to nami hurting luffy without haki is disingenuous. we know nami shouldn't be able to hurt luffy without haki , while the events that lead to someone becoming an emperor is less clear-cut.

you can't create exceptions when you want
if it was about individual strength then there are many pirates that could fill that void, kidd and law being two . Oda has been building up buggy as fairly charismatic leader going back to mf leading a pack of notorious prisoners in impel down, recently we found out he had giants in his group and over the course of wano he probably got even more powerful allies.

That's what being a yonko has always been. coincidentally most of them have been the amongst the stongest pirates but it was never a necessity . this gatekeeping around what it means to be a yonko/yonko level has really been stupid.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
WHY THE FUCK ODA GO AND RUIN YONKO STATUS FOR US ZORO FANS??

WHATS NEXT ?? TASHIGI WORLD STRONGEST SWORDSWOMEN??

IS THIS GUY OK WHERE ARE THE FUCKING EDITORS TO TELL HIM THIS SHIT IS NOT GOOD WRITINPG

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

I’m not going to lie I’ll be kind of bitter if these spoilers are true. Luffy Kidd and Law shouldn’t have the same bounties. Kidd and Law sure but not Luffy.

I hate every single gag that Oda creates and Buggy is no exception. Sometimes I want to drop this shit because of these gags. It’s not even the slightest bit funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.