What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well luffys training for two years made him clap a 1st commander and beat a yonko. So a person whom has a faster growth rate than Luffy should be able to fight boa in two years
Faster growth rate than Luffy? :mihanha: Luffy in the same time frame learnt adv armament, adv Conqueres and awakened the fruit and defeated a Yonkou. What has your Loby done? He is a fodder compared to Luffy. Your intelligence is in question if you really belive Koby has faster growth than Luffy when both over 2 years have contrasting growth. Luffy has become an Emperor and dethroned Kaido whereas Loby isn't even a vice admiral.

Both Kidd and Law knew that if there was one person in Wano that could defeat Kaido, it was Luffy. Not them. I’m not downplaying them, but it’s mad disrespectful to put them in the same category. Also, I like both of them. Law more than Kidd. Kidd could potentially have one of the most overpowered fruits in the world yet Oda won’t take it that far for some readon so to me, he is wasted potential.

Either way, I still believe those leaks are true. At least the bounties. Specially given that Luffy is literally Oda’s baby.
idk we never saw law use puncture wille on kaido, so we don't know. yes, luffy is the strongest, and they entrust kaido to him, but that's only because oda won't let his mc be outshined, not because kid and law don't have skills enough

Faster growth rate than Luffy? :mihanha: Luffy in the same time frame learnt adv armament, adv Conqueres and awakened the fruit and defeated a Yonkou. What has your Loby done? He is a fodder compared to Luffy. Your intelligence is in question if you really belive Koby has faster growth than Luffy when both over 2 years have contrasting growth. Luffy has become an Emperor and dethroned Kaido whereas Loby isn't even a vice admiral.
Coby went from being fodder to learning rokoushiki techs in 6 months.

Luffy whom had 10 Years of training prior to Coby had to create a gear ability to replicate it

Last edited:
Indonesian media People's Mind Media Network, One Piece Chapter 1053 spoilers suggest that some bounties will release.
"Luffy for 3 Billion 600 Million Belli
Zoro for 1 Billion 490 Million Belli
Sanji is worth 1 billion 390 million Belli
Bounty Law and Kid are more expensive than Sansi and Zoro
Law costs 1 billion 700 million belli, while Kid costs 1 billion 600 million belli."

C

Cruxroux

Both Kidd and Law knew that if there was one person in Wano that could defeat Kaido, it was Luffy. Not them. I’m not downplaying them, but it’s mad disrespectful to put them in the same category. Also, I like both of them. Law more than Kidd. Kidd could potentially have one of the most overpowered fruits in the world yet Oda won’t take it that far for some readon so to me, he is wasted potential.

Either way, I still believe those leaks are true. At least the bounties. Specially given that Luffy is literally Oda’s baby.
next chapter that guy they trusted was thrown out of the island. plot armour and awakeing of the most ridicilous fruit is the only he reason he beat kaido or else he was killed long back.
Oda nerfed kidd probably for something in fututre. he must have more awakening cards up his sleeves and adcoc is still a mystery whether he gets it or not.

It confirms yonko were never strongest pirates you TURD
Meaning Zoro > Big Mom is a fact now

Pound for pound and stat for stat
He SHITS on her

Speed: Zoro >>> Big Mom
CoA : Zoro >>> Big Mom
CoO : Zoro >>> Big Mom
CoC : Zoro >>> Big Mom
Physical strength: Zoro >= Big Mom
Durability: Okay that's only stat Big Mom
Has

Zoro blitzes her and kills her
Mid diff
I been telling you Zoro > Meme
If Kid can do it, Sanji can do it

Indonesian media People's Mind Media Network, One Piece Chapter 1053 spoilers suggest that some bounties will release.
Law costs 1 billion 700 million belli, while Kid costs 1 billion 600 million belli."
I hope this true

Fake..

Status
Not open for further replies.