Ussop:500million
Robin:300 million
Franky:350 million
Brooke:300 million
Nami: 280 million
Chopper:1000 berries
Apoo:1.3 billion
Hawkins:1 billion
That's too high on Zoro side as where he heading. He won't be above same achievement of Luffy when he hit billions.

That's too high on Zoro side as where he heading. He won't be above same achievement of Luffy when he hit billions.
I think zoro will be the mvp of the strawhats behind luffy and will accomplish great things this arc,so i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with a bounty like that.
He already took part in important junks of the plot in act 1 and 2,so it is only normal for he to continue on that path and end wano with that huge of a bounty.

Did jinbei get a bounty increase after Wci? If that's the case,he could be at 500 million currently and may not get a huge bounty increase even if he comes in wano.
Sanji just had a bounty increase in wci,so i think he will get lesser bounty increases than guys like law,kid and zoro in wano who had their last bounty increase a while ago already(longer for kid though).

Did jinbei get a bounty increase after Wci? If that's the case,he could be at 500 million currently and may not get a huge bounty increase even if he comes in wano.
Sanji just had a bounty increase in wci,so i think he will get lesser bounty increases than guys like law,kid and zoro in wano who had their last bounty increase a while ago already(longer for kid though).
There is speculation that Bege got a 50 mil bounty increase, going to 350 mil.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jinbei got 50 mil as well if that was the case, meaning his bounty could have gone from 438 million, to 488 million. Again though, this is all purely speculation.

There is speculation that Bege got a 50 mil bounty increase, going to 350 mil.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jinbei got 50 mil as well if that was the case, meaning his bounty could have gone from 438 million, to 488 million. Again though, this is all purely speculation.
Yeah that's why i have jinbei at around 500 million after wci,meaning for me he can't have the same bounty jump as others who haven't had one for some time already(kid,law,zoro).
Same for sanji.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Seeing how Oda is gonna push the SN Trio this arc, my early 2020 predictions;

Luffy—3,750,000,000
Kidd—3,300,000,000
Law—2,500,000,000

Zoro—1,800,000,000
Sanji—1,450,000,000
Jinbe—850,000,000

IDK about the rest. Due to Dressrosa and Luffy's 100 mil. increase, every crew member got an automatic 50+ mil. increase for just being associated with Luffy. Considering the events of this arc, I think each crew member (sans Chopper) could get 200 mil. flat increase.

Seeing how Oda is gonna push the SN Trio this arc, my early 2020 predictions;

Luffy—3,750,000,000
Kidd—3,300,000,000
Law—2,500,000,000

Zoro—1,800,000,000
Sanji—1,450,000,000
Jinbe—850,000,000

IDK about the rest. Due to Dressrosa and Luffy's 100 mil. increase, every crew member got an automatic 50+ mil. increase for just being associated with Luffy. Considering the events of this arc, I think each crew member (sans Chopper) could get 200 mil. flat increase.
I wouldn't think they'd get a 200 mil flat increase. That's a bit much. I could see another 50 mill one, or at most, a 100 mil one, which would be the highest flat increase we've ever seen.

I completely forgot about King and Queen’s bounty. I’m gonna boost Zoro up to 1.6 Billion and Sanji up to 1.4
They can't be so near to Luffy's current bounty. After WCI he was more or less on Sanji and Zoro post Wano level but they are not captains and they won't have 7 pirate crews under them.
1.2 bln is their limit imo

50 mil for defeating Doflamingo, but someone like Kaido doesn't warrant 4x the flat increase?
I don't see why it would. After all the crap that happened with Big Mum, only Sanji got an increase out of the crew, and we aren't even entirely sure the sort of increase someone like Bege got, whether it was nothing or 50 mil.

100 mil for a flat increase would still be absolutely insane. A 9 digit increase to their bounties is huge. A few of them would get their bounties raised specifically as well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't see why it would. After all the crap that happened with Big Mum, only Sanji got an increase out of the crew, and we aren't even entirely sure the sort of increase someone like Bege got, whether it was nothing or 50 mil.

100 mil for a flat increase would still be absolutely insane. A 9 digit increase to their bounties is huge. A few of them would get their bounties raised specifically as well.
But they're taking out a Yonko, upsetting the balance of power completely. Potentially defeating Big Mom again. 50 mil is... Not appropriate. 100 mil. feels low even, for the task they're going after.

But they're taking out a Yonko, upsetting the balance of power completely. Potentially defeating Big Mom again. 50 mil is... Not appropriate. 100 mil. feels low even, for the task they're going after.
For a flat increase, a nine digit increase is still appropriate.

Considering the amount of crap Luffy did in Impel Down and Marineford to get a 100 mil increase after Enies Lobby, I think its not the most absurd thing ever.

I think flat 200 raise for the rest of the crew and allies for taking down a Yonko is the right call. That puts them at

Nami- 266 million
Ussop- 400 million
Chopper- 200 million
Robin- 330 million
Franky- 294 million
Brook- 283 million

Luffy I think is a cert to double his and get 3 billion.

I'm a bit uncertain about Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei. I don't think their bounties will be as high as the Calamities even after this arc- in the same way Luffy won't be higher than Kaido, and I doubt the others generally will be above the Numbers/Tobi Rokko (Ussop and Robin might edge out some of them). Zoro might get just over a billion (1.02 would be his usual multiple of 6 bounty pattern, 1.2 billion at the absolute most), but I don't think he'd be dramatically over that. He's the hardest one to predict because Oda's not gave us Rayleigh or Mihawk's bounty. Even the other four YC1's could give us more of a hint. We don't know where he's roughly going to top out in the end, unlike Luffy (and this effects Sanji and Jinbei to a lesser effect) and that means we don't know what would be too a high a raise for this arc. I could see Sanji getting 999 million because that's the sort of thing that would really annoy him, and it's an unwritten rule that Sanji must always be annoyed by his bounty. And Jinbei could double his and get ~880.

There's not many bounty raises left in the series, and after this Luffy will be considered a great pirate and be ready to meet Shanks. I think those numbers are nice middle of the road Yonko crew bounties. After Elbaf maybe Luffy rises another billion, Ussop definitely hits a billion, the others hard to say.

SHs
Luffy: 2.5bil
Zoro's bounty is usually about 60% of Luffy's when they get an increase together so 2.5mil sounds about right for Luffy. Luffy's bounty probably goes up to 3bil at best
Zoro: 1.52bil
Zoro's Enies Lobby bounty was 120mil → Luffy's Alabasta bounty of 100mil, Dressrosa Bounty of 320mil → Luffy's Enies Lobby Bounty of 300mil. There seems to be a 20 pattern here, so I reckon his bounty will be 20mil above Luffy's current bounty)
Sanji: 1.33bil →
Sanji's previous bounties followed a 7 pattern, 77mil → 177mil and Oda seems to have changed it to 3 after revealing his vinsmoke origins so 330 mil → 1.33bil is my guess for his next one, particularly since it looks like he's gonna be fighting Queen. Plus his bounty is usually less than Luffy's last one, so 1.33 sounds just about right for him)
Jinbe: 1.04bil →
will most likely fight either smoothie or jack if he comes to wano so I think he defo gets at least 1mil but I gave him a bounty slightly higher than Jack as I reckon all of Luffy's top commanders should have higher bounties than Kaidou's top commanders
Usopp: 500mil (300 mil increase)
Robin: 430mil (300 mil increase)
Franky: 394mil (300 mil increase)
Brook: 383mil (300 mil increase)
Nami: 366mil (300 mil increase)
Chopper: 500~1000 beli (if Oda continues to take the piss with him lolz) otherwise 400mil (Oda matched him up against Kumadori who had a higher doriki that Franky's opponent in Fukurou so Chopper could potentially have a higher bounty than Franky)
*SHs will be a full fledged Yonkou crew after Wano so the Mid trio and below probably have bounties comparable to Yonkou executive level fighters (i.e. veterans). I say 300 mil tho coz the standard for veteran level fighters in the new world seems to be at least 300mil.

The SHs probably get their biggest bounty raises after they take out the Blackbeard pirates and have found one piece.

Alliance
Kid: 2.25bil~2.75bil
depending on how high Luffy's is. If Luffy caps at 2.5 then the earlier but if he caps at 300 then the later
Law: 2bil~2.5bil
depending on how high Luffy's is. If Luffy caps at 2.5 then the earlier but if he caps at 300 then the later
*Hancock: 1.08bil
*Carrot: 382mil+
*Kin'emon: 300mil+