What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zkk didn't happen so whatever you write is total bullshit. Zoro didn't even do shit to Kaido. Anyone can get scarred with a sword that is no feat. Every fodder must have a scar. Zolo death diffed aYC1 and you should be comparing him with other commanders not someone who has defeated a Yonkou. Come and talk when Zolo defeats a Yonkou.
What you write is total bullshit.
Scarring Kaido, the number 2 most durable character in the story, the one with dragon scales, the one that G4 did 0 damage in act 1 is apparently = injuring fodder skin?
You stfu.

First retarded logic thinking Hawkins is below sasaki or maria
Secondly you can cry like you want

If Zoro was above Kid and law, he'd fight BM or Kaido not King as main fight and even get PU.
I am not saying he is stronger or weaker than Kidd. I’m just saying that your statement is illogical.
And yes Hawkins is definitely weaker than Sasaki and BM. The guy doesn’t have any feats.

He's going to do better than beating someone on the same level as Buggy, he's going to surpass someone that Joyboy himself could rival. :kobeha:
Shut up loser. Werent you choking on your own cum yelling ZKK? Now what will happen if Zolo kills someone who was on the same level as Buggy is now? Take another L loser, you just owned yourself.

I am not saying he is stronger or weaker than Kidd. I’m just saying that your statement is illogical.
And yes Hawkins is definitely weaker than Sasaki and BM. The guy doesn’t have any feats.
Are you done ?

Key performers > star performers
Oda literally calls Kid and law "key performers" while wings are mere star performers
Then they got hyped by BM and "won"

Zoro should first beat someone who's great as Katakuri. Until then he's just another underling of Luffy

What you write is total bullshit.
Scarring Kaido, the number 2 most durable character in the story, the one with dragon scales, the one that G4 did 0 damage in act 1 is apparently = injuring fodder skin?
You stfu.
Scarring? So what did your scarring do, loser? Nothing, he fought for a long ass time after getting "Scarred" by Enma and that didn't even do 0.001% of damage. Your lolo took an L on the chapter zkktard. Taking Oden's sword and doing a simple cut is a feat? Lol, Lolo is a fodder without Enma by your own logic. At least base Luffy dropped hybrid Kaido to the ground and in the end sent him down to hell and defeated him while your Lolo got death diffed by Ling.

Status
Not open for further replies.