What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I even explained it to you personal, so I assume your behavior as pure toxic and troll topi. Have you Zoro Fans completely lost your mind cause of ZKK not happening?
Kid failed to make a single emperor bleed
His awakening failed to deliver
He lied about beating shanks
Lied about beating kaido

and y’all worried about Zkk when zoro accomplished far more on roof top

Zoro no diffed killer without Enma without shushui without advanced CoA without advanced CoC in 2v1

so you want Luffy to low diff kidd without awakening without advanced CoA without advanced CoC and without CoO?

sure since Oda already showed zoro can one shot kidds equal he can show Luffy one shorting kidd as well
Oda will jujst give new awakening power or Ad.COC to Kid.
we need just to be patient:cheers::myman::kidsmile:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lmaooooooooo
Kid is weaker than sanji and he will fight Luffy

Why are kid fans so fucking delusional
Wtf is that

LUFFY HAS ADVCANCED COA
Advanced CoO
Advanced COC
Joy boy sperm awakening

kid doesn’t even know what advanced CoA is
how does kid even compete with Luffy ?
Shishi, you seem more obsessed with Kid than Kid fans themselves. I don't even see why you'd want to compare Kid/Law with Zoro when Zoro's only competition in the Worstgen is his own captain. You should be more worried about Luffy.

Then why are Japanese people accepting the bullshit development of the One piece plot and how bad it was going how bad Wano is and how bad this whole Buggy being Yonko thing, if tthemselves aren’t goofy, or Japanese people just don’t care about manga and anime actually?
Well, One Piece volume sales did drop a bit during Wano, especially Act 3.
Also, keep in mind that everyone on this forum also keeps reading One Piece and therefore accepting whatever is written. Because we've been fans for ao long.

The only difference between us and the Japanese is that they buy printed Shonen Jump magazines which means they directly support the author.

Get help dude. Really.

you mentioned me in the night more often then oda mentioned your Favorit in the last 10 chapters.
Shut the fuck up dude

i only mentioned because you are one of the only three delusional kid wankers this site has who still spill verbal diherrea of Kid > Zoro when kid is the laughing stock of community

the reason why mid is even relevant is because all three delusional wankers he has are still annoying enough to say kid > zoro

but idgaf anymore keep being delusional
I’ll ignore it

Status
Not open for further replies.