What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have problem with normal yonkou fans that think their fav is stronger than an admiral. Portrayal and feats for characters like Kaido certainly back that up. :kata:
But the clowns that spent the last years arguing King > Admirals or Fujitora = Jack even though manga is clear the top of this world are yonkou and admirals.. Forgive me if I get very toxic:yearight:
If YC1= Admirals, Yonkos would‘ve conquered the Marines... Absolutely not logical to think that YC1 are equal to Admirals FFS.

I don't even know anymore. I know that bounties don't fully represent a character's strength or power. It's more of a threat level but there's no way kid in law are equal threat level to Luffy. They sent their CP0 agent to interfere with the battle to increase the chances Luffy would lose and be killed.
I know that. But some people were using bounties to claim that King and Queen were portrayed as equals so....:suresure:

Maybe Mihawks little boat got a leak, and he asked to jump onto Buggys ship, which seemed like a rival of Shanks declaring himself to be an underling to Buggy. Also maybe Buggy awakened his devilfruit on accident and cut all the fodder to pieces, making him seem secretly strong, which made the Marines think that all the rumors of Shanks rival being as strong as a a Yonko true? 🤷🏿‍♂️
Still hope the spoilers are true and Buggy really is an emperor, need something funny in one piece after the tranny pandering last chapter lol

There's a really interesting implication with the Sukiyaki reveal

With him being a Kozuki it would mean that Kotetsu (his ancestor) was a Kozuki too.

It's not farfetched to believe that the Shodai Kitetsu could've been forged by Kitetsu and if it's potentially in the hands of the bald gorosei now (the trademark Kitetsu hilt), then this guy is very likely to have had history with Wano/Kozuki's past.

Status
Not open for further replies.