What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is not an ancient zoan
You're right. He's a mythical zoan, which is much better for Luffy. I don't see where in the story ancient zoans have a better healing factor than other zoans, and the damage they sustained was still enough to knock them out. They also lost a limb each, and King loat his sword, hindering their fighting capability, and the Beast Commanders recieved absolutely no medical attention and fallen great distances from Onigashima to Wano.

You're right. He's a mythical zoan, which is much better for Luffy. I don't see where in the story ancient zoans have a better healing factor than other zoans, and the damage they sustained was still enough to knock them out. They also lost a limb each, and King loat his sword, hindering their fighting capability, and the Beast Commanders recieved absolutely no medical attention and fallen great distances from Onigashima to Wano.
Law literally points it out and he’s one of the most knowledgeable characters in the story

Their healing factor is trash. Apoo recovered quicker than the Tobi Roppo despite not having an Ancient Zoan
So them recovering after a WEEK shouldn't be out of the question
Especially since they're better than Apoo and the tobi roppo
Hell, Sanji got back up afyer his fight with Queen very quickly
And they did not take as much damage as Zoro and Luffy
And King missing a wing hardly matters, he barely makes use of them
And Queen is a Cyborg, he's full of tricks, losing a limb to him is the equivalent of slightly getting bruised
They were recovered and Greenbull still soloed them
Admirals>>Yc1's>>>Yc2's>>>>Yc3's>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else

I think you are misinterpreting Hyogoro's speech from Udon. Ryo is just how they call armament haki in general, like how in Skypea observation is called Mantra, that includes the basic armanent as well as the advanced forms

So yes use ryo to coat weapons, but that doesnt mean you are using advanced armament

Again, when?

Check above
That's not what Ryou is

I advice you to reread
Ryou is Flow of Haki.
Focus on word flow

Haki on your body part is not Ryou but when you flow the Haki the access energy out of your body to either make a barrier, pour it into your opponents to cause internal destruction or coat your weapon that's Ryou

Status
Not open for further replies.