General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I started reading Steelheart which is basically humans hunting people that got special powers like Superman and then enslaved entire world

Pretty scarry stuf when killing started
That reminds me a bit of a story on webtoon lol, 'Hero Killer'. Has a female MC and shes hunting heroes who are abusing their power or smth, i got it recommended a while back but never got to it

If u like stuff with special powers then maybe 'Worm' could be interesting, is a webnovel with like 30 chapters (maybe uve already read or at least heard of it)

And since im already at it might add info about Master of Gu, its p much about a guy who went 500 years into the past, he has a brother who's always getting sabotaged by the MC lol, iirc it has some funny moments and feels like mafia games

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž

Someone gonna get chopped and turned to rabbit soup
Get him Nana. @Ultra thinks Hisoka sucks.

He's a Chrollo fan.

I have read all Misborn books

Same as Stormlight Archive - imagine Dark Souls + Game of Thrones

And wheel of time - damn good
I've read all of Stormlight Archives. My favorite fantasy series. Kaladin the GOAT.

Wheel of Time I've been meaning to get into. Loved the first season on Prime video.

That reminds me a bit of a story on webtoon lol, 'Hero Killer'. Has a female MC and shes hunting heroes who are abusing their power or smth, i got it recommended a while back but never got to it

If u like stuff with special powers then maybe 'Worm' could be interesting, is a webnovel with like 30 chapters (maybe uve already read or at least heard of it)

And since im already at it might add info about Master of Gu, its p much about a guy who went 500 years into the past, he has a brother who's always getting sabotaged by the MC lol, iirc it has some funny moments and feels like mafia games
Will see will see. I am running out of stuff to read. I have like 20ish books right next to me, all i read

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Kaladin is great

But i cant but love Adolin more lmao

Tho i jumped out of the chair when the Arena chapter came.
"Honor is dead, but I'll see what I can do" loved this line and I jumped out too haha.

Adolin is just too funny and adorable.

lol Chorollo is the funniest guy in the series
Only because he's so expressionless smh.

It's the same expression all the time: