What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least learn to read manga, King and Queen only did 2vs1 in 1006, Marco was beaten 1vs1
Choking the two while he throws Zoro to rooftop, says holding off two YCs is hard, helping Chopper hold off Queen, fighting King with aerial backup, then protecting Chopper again while he’s exhausted. Show me a panel where King fights Marco ALONE. Marco never got 1v1d as much as Kaido got 1v1d. :kobeha:

It's because all what you say is insults and slandering people whenever they post something's that's anti Zoro. I swear i used to like Zoro before mingling with this shallow community that only cares about power scaling and ignore connecting to others throughout the world who share the same interests and have civil discussions. You still can change Shishio, just be nice to others even if you have to give up being open about liking Zoro for the time being in order to avoid conflict
Its not that deep man
People talk shit to me and I talk shit back

idk why you are behind me with a police gun like I am behaving like that in real life

. I swear i used to like Zoro before mingling with this shallow community that only cares about power scaling and ignore connecting to others throughout the world who share the same interests and have civil discussions.
the character has nothing to do with his fandom.
You can still like Zoro. Don't let some toxic extremist fans ruin your enjoyment.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bro you’re not reading the story. Luffy literally says “haki runs out so I can beat him that way” and Bruhlee confirms it. But he then said he didn’t want to win like that

I don’t have to make shit up, look up the page from the manga.

you’re powerscaling is trash my guy. Matchups aren’t shit and Oda never gave af about them
What I am saying is that it was never implied Luffy is capable of holding off Katakuri that long i.e., long enough to make him run out of FS because he doesn't have any abilities to dance around FS. How do you suppose Luffy makes him lose FS? By not fighting him? Of course, he has to fight, meaning he'd gonna keep taking damage. You're giving too much value to the random conversation instead of looking at how the fight b/w them actually transpired.

As far as not liking zoro goes @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung is one of my oldest friends on this site and he is far from a zoro fan

most of my fans were sanjitards from oro Jackson anyways like @Cuistot @Mr. Anderson

its just that over time most of the sanji fans have stopped liking him because he’s been a shit tier character
I don't care about this Sanji vs Zoro thing, it only became annoying when people started claiming that Zoro is or will be stronger than Luffy or that Zoro will have all the achievements that are meant to Luffy which never made sense to me because Zoro is Luffy's underling he can't shine more than his captain only other captains like Kidd and Law can because otherwise the story becomes weird and i thought that the people thinking otherwise were delusional and then when trying to have a constructive discussion with them all what i got was constant trolling and shitposting which ruins the experience for the rest of us.

Btw i was originally from Orojackson too

It's because all what you say is insults and slandering people whenever they post something's that's anti Zoro. I swear i used to like Zoro before mingling with this shallow community that only cares about power scaling and ignore connecting to others throughout the world who share the same interests and have civil discussions. You still can change Shishio, just be nice to others even if you have to give up being open about liking Zoro for the time being in order to avoid conflict
You don’t think what you are saying about zoro fans can be said about every other fan base as well?

What I am saying is that it was never implied Luffy is capable of holding off Katakuri that long i.e., long enough to make him run out of FS because he doesn't have any abilities to dance around FS. How do you suppose Luffy makes him lose FS? By not fighting him? Of course, he has to fight, meaning he'd gonna keep taking damage. You're giving too much value to the random conversation instead of looking at how the fight b/w them actually transpired.
And you’re giving too much value to matchups when they never mattered outside of maybe 1 fight pre haki

Law and Kid have comparable wills to Luffy. They would easily out last Glass Jaw

Sanji already have higher durability then king he can recover almost in an instant ,and he is most likely at level of king because during his fight with queen he was not even paying much attention to queen and sanji will fight king is nothing compared to zkk
Recovery and durability are different think you dumbo and we've seen how good germa's enhancement are with his siblings :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Katakuri's offense in weak AF. His defence is worse. He has spent his career evading hits . Actually so much that a few of luffy hits where enough to screw with him. He ain't a tank
Never said he is a tank. His entire thing is evading the attacks. For all we know, something as simple as Gamma Knife could kill him. But it would never work on him.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Luffy get's huge bounty and becomes a Yonko. People are still disappointed, because Kid and Law have the same bounty.

Kid and Law get a huge bounty increase, more than most thought possible. People are still disappointed, because they didn't became a Yonko.

Giving these 3 the same bounty really caused a disappointment on all fronts.
If Luffy wasn't being called a yonko, it wouldn't be a huge deal. Disappointing absolutely, but not the trainwreck we see right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.