What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is severe downplay of Zoro.
Zoro was YC1+ on roof top and he became a solid top tier when he unlocked Advanced CoC

Sanji has nothing to do with Zoro.
Replace any YC1 with Zoro and they can't do 1/10 as good as he did.
I disagree, KING is probably the weakest of the YC, defeating him doesn't put you at the top of the YC, even with medium difficulties
zorn is yc1, not yc1+

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What is this bs Kid/Law never touching Kat?
It wouldn't be BS just because you think it's BS. You have to explain why it's BS and I am rather positive you have 0 arguments supporting your stance. Law couldn't even lift a finger before Kaido blitzed him while G2 Luffy dodged the same thing with 0 issues whatsoever. Katakuri with FS is quick enough to fight Snakeman, forget about G2, which in turn, shits all over Law's reaction speed.

Is it just like Fuji and BM never touching the invincible Katakuri, right? :risitameh:
Obviously, you think being a top-tier means you don't have to be fast or what? If they're not quick enough to hit him. They won't hit him. It doesn't matter who it is.

Fuji gravity attacks don’t even have haki and is blunt, Kata FS easily dodges :kata:
He wouldn't dodge if the attacks are too big and fast to dodge but that's a different story altogether. All regular attacks are getting dodged, period.

That's the problem.
Maybe ask someone why they think Zoro is stronger than Luffy instead of getting triggered over cartoons

Let me ask you why does Zoro being stronger than Luffy make story weird?
Because he’s the underling it just doesn’t make sense if he was a rival like Kidd and Law then fine but an underling being stronger than his captain just makes the captain pathetic and undeserving of his status that’s how the narrative of the story made things

That is severe downplay of Zoro.
Zoro was YC1+ on roof top and he became a solid top tier when he unlocked Advanced CoC

Sanji has nothing to do with Zoro.
Replace any YC1 with Zoro and they can't do 1/10 as good as he did.
Look I’m not about to discuss this topic right now, we were talking about something completely different so let’s leave that conversation for another thread another time, plus it’s how I feel not what is actually the case

Status
Not open for further replies.