What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So funny how Admiral haters are literally praying that King and Queen are half dead lmao
King has a ancient zoan, at top he has lunarian power, who heal him even faster, it took legit adv CoC slash and healed him.
I wouldn´t be surprise if King even had his wing back. At this point it is clear for me, Oda used King and Queen to hype Greenbull for the final stages of this arc.

C

Cruxroux

Zoro and sanji having equal bounty actually makes a lot more sense than Law and Luffy having same bounty
Zoro and Sanji were mever meant to have same bounties like luffy and zoro. it's just that sanji was in wci. you think if zoro was in wci. he would be still stuck with 320 M. he could have easily gone till 600-900M

C

Cruxroux

King has a ancient zoan, at top he has lunarian power, who heal him even faster, it took legit adv CoC slash and healed him.
I wouldn´t be surprise if King even had his wing back. At this point it is clear for me, Oda used King and Queen to hype Greenbull for the final stages of this arc.
What if more he absorbs stronger he gets.

These 3 equal bounties is one of the worst things I ever seen in One Piece history, doesn't make sense and never will, nobody can explain that giga bullshit, why Oda? Why.

Thank you for confirming bounty has nothing to with strength

mihawk still has more charisma than low and mid though
Mihawk has neither strength nor charisma comparable to kid and law . Heck even sugar can take mihawk out with one shot. He is that weak.

Bounty is down to strength most of the time. A few times like usopp and buggy due to inhumane charisma seeps out and get recognition. Mihawk alas neither has strength nor charisma to be a big shot

Status
Not open for further replies.