What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they really?

Marco and Jozu get negged as well but I don’t see them as weaker than King and Queen lol.
Marco is heavily implied to have lost to King offscreen. While he did fight King and Queen for a time, it was brief since Chopper and Sanji were the ones fighting Queen for the majority of the engagement.

The anime isn’t canon, however it shows Marco completely on the backfoot against King

King fell on the rightbrain part of the island while Queen tower got sent flying far away on the pleasure hall/leftbrain tower part. Both were sent in opposite direction kilometers away from each other.
Except if the spoilers are extremely misleading, they're facing Ryokugyu together in this chapter. This doesn't imply they were bleeding in their corner for 7 days straight til Ryokugyu found them lying half-dead.

I said fast attacks as in speed-based moves. While the second attack fits the description. We usually don't call it a blitz when you knock someone down and follow it up with a second attack. It has to be something like what Kaido did to Luffy in Kuri. Or what Luffy does to Hodi when he enters the fight:

Basically, when the opponent is in a position to defend, yet you're so fast or quick that he fails to react.
using "we" a lot to reflect the opinions of other people which I find weird.
both attacks were fast enough for king to fail to react. by your very own definition , both attacks show marco blitzing king .

you dont get to say its not a blitz , define what a blitz is ,and completely call something that fits the description not a blitz.
:vistalaugh:

What?
Can you elaborate please?
if YC’s barely pass 1 bil like 5-10 yrs in the yonkos range, and we also know that this isnt the last bounty update since luffy hasnt passed Roger, its safe to assume zoro and Sanji haven’t gotten to the “just barely 1 bil” mark just yet. I think that makes a lot of sense

Status
Not open for further replies.