What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how, Ling and Queen shouldn't be recovering faster than Luffy and Lolo ffs If Oda shows us that Ling and Queen are healtier than Luffy and Lolo during that 7 days, their win doesn't even count.

Deathbed Marco can get negged by Onigumo even, forget Greenbitch.
King and Queen are ancient zoans.
Luffy and Zoro are not.

Now that Luffy is revealed to have only 3B.

I doubt Zoro and Sanji are far over the bounty of 1b. I mean, Luffy's bounty is not even close to Kaido's bounty, there's no reason to believe that Z&S will surpass K&Q's bounty.

My new predictions:
Zoro: 1.020B
Sanji: 933M

And then we have the gag for Zoro reaching 10 digits while Sanji only has 9
That makes no sense. Luffy had tremendous help in defeating Kaido and its probably reported that way.

Zoro and Sanji beat King and Queen solo. If Law and Kidd get bounties far over what they deserve...you gotta keep that in mind for Sanji and Zoro.

Marco and Jozu were far from fodders for Kizaru and Aokiji when they faced off 1vs1 in marineford
I mean, Marco and Jozu can at least push them (admirals) into a mid diff.

If Ryokugyu defeated K&Q at the same time with low diff, it means that Oda was totally inconsistent in marineford, or else Marco and Jozu >> King and Queen

Marco wasnt there to damage severely Zoro and Sanji's opponents.
Use your little brain.
My little brain understands very well. So we're blaming the plot then huh?
Marco wasn't supposed to beat them is that it?

All i see is that Marco gave King and Queen their best and this is how it ended:

Marco is a glorified meat shield. He ate the stall stall no mi. He can stall anyone but lacks the fire power to put King down. With all the cope arguments in the world you guys couldn't justify why King doesn't even have a SINGLE SCRATCH after Marco reached his limit.

I mean, Tempura Udon is quite strong, but just like Queen's lasers, if it hits you, you're done, but Oda can't kill Zoro and Sanji

But lets not ignore the fact that Marco hurt Queen and King more effectively than Zoro and Sanji at the beginning until the middle of their fights
None of those attacks are lethal for Zoro or Sanji.
While Marco showed what I posted in terms of offensive power.
And top tier offensive >> a common YC1 lvl like King or Queen. King or Queen wont be able to hold a battle against Olin. An Admiral would beat Olin.

That makes no sense. Luffy had tremendous help in defeating Kaido and its probably reported that way.

Zoro and Sanji beat King and Queen solo. If Law and Kidd get bounties far over what they deserve...you gotta keep that in mind for Sanji and Zoro.
No, WG knows that Luffy vs Kaido was 1vs1, but they're just trying to hide Luffy's merit.

Luffy's crew won't get a higher reward than Kaido's crew, rest assured, WG wouldn't give as much credit to SH's

Status
Not open for further replies.